It's coming together!!!!! Wooooooooooo! I was wondering about that one picture, if you didn't mention that it was the mystery owner, I might have thought it was part of the air filter.:D

My hair sure does not even look that kept. I wonder how my wife lets me out of the house some days!

I really want the screwdriver mod but I'd like it in Torch Red.

Manny has a whole wack of screwdrivers I'll bet.

On a slightly more serious note that is going to be a very nice package when it's finished. I can only hope the "mystery owner" will let me borrow it for a weekend, I'd even settle for a ride:)

I wouldn't mind borrowing it myself, Wayne.....I imagine the lineup for a ride or a drive is quite long tho. I might have to resort to bribery with a Tim's lunch or the like to get to the front of the line. (if we ever find out who this Mystery Owner is) Sure wish he'd come forward.

Hahaha! This is awesome. I love the suspense.:D

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

I hope the mystery is solved soon Justin. I can't take much more of this.:confused:

I really want the screwdriver mod but I'd like it in Torch Red.

On a slightly more serious note that is going to be a very nice package when it's finished. I can only hope the "mystery owner" will let me borrow it for a weekend, I'd even settle for a ride:)

wayne, wayne, wayne, that's not a screwdriver !!! it's a decompressor like on a chain saw - makes the engine easier to roll over !!! :rofl:

that makes 3 possibilities: a screwdriver, a slender rachet wench, and a chainsaw decompressor.

Anyone else want to add to the list? WHile at Manny's yesterday I'm sure I heard someone say it's a green newnutty.:D

I take back what I said that it's a green screwdriver and say that it's just green.

After staying awake for most of the night last night I'm not sure now what the hell it is.
Time for some shuteye.......:seeya:

.........well soon anyway.:rofl:

C.

I don't have any hair, so it's not me. Maybe it is me and it's been photshopped on.;)

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

I figured it was you Justin. You've been spending a lot of time there lately and this time Manny caught you with an old fart's 'rug' on your head -- incognito eh....

Good thing I didn't see ya - I'd have blown yer cover.

but Congrats on the car -- It's a beauty similar to mine.

c.

The mind teems with retorts but since our great site is rated Family I'd better put a lid on it.

I have had this urge to get blown for some time tho .. and I'm hoping to achieve that sometime in the not too distant future.

Get yer mind out of the gutter gents......puleeze.

C.

What ever...who ever it is.............we've collectively generated

10 pages of posts on this !!!! Must say something.....not sure what !!

Tony,
welland

A legitimate question Tony -- Sometimes I read this stuff and say to myself "this definitely sounds like something from another universe".

I'm glad we're all having fun tho whichever way the convo goes.

......and it's Manny's thread to boot ..... Good thing he's a kind hearted soul as well as a 'vette guru.

Thanks for everyone's patience -- pretty sure the end is nigh. (amidst a collective sigh of relief).

I can see an 'early night' tonight.:rofl:

C.

None taken Justin don't worry -- :D

I think now that spring has sprung (so I hear) that I'd better get back to some sanity here. After all I'm supposed to be leadin' all you nice folks. (and not down the garden path).......:rofl:

..........on second thoughts .......... eeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaw

Spring is here baby------ it's almost 'vette time........ "drop those ****s and grab those socks..............."

C.:leaving:

None taken Justin don't worry -- :D

I think now that spring has sprung (so I hear) that I'd better get back to some sanity here. After all I'm supposed to be leadin' all you nice folks. (and not down the garden path).......:rofl:

..........on second thoughts .......... eeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaw

Spring is here baby------ it's almost 'vette time........ "drop those ****s and grab those socks..............."

C.:leaving:

i can't !!! damn crazy glue :eek:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread