Technically, the way I look at it, the groundhog has until Monday before his 6 weeks are up. As of right now, the weather network shows that it might start to warm up a bit starting next Thursday. Hoping the trend of warmer temps continues from there.

Getting closer :D

20130315_141527_zps964bf0bb.jpg

Lookin' good Manny --
Dave's having fun...:D

Where's this poor dudes hood? Meh -- don't need no stinkin' hood. Good way to show off all the 'nice bits' in the engine bay and saves some weight to boot.:D

C.

Last edited:
I think we might have to post a cash reward or something to entice someone to come forward with some concrete information about the mystery owner.

I keep twisting Manny's are to get info but he won't break. He's got no hair but he sure is tough and loyal.

I can't stand not knowing much longer.....Mysteries are so stressful.....:(

Oh that's a lot of help Manny --- so he's gray haired, balding, shy and hasn't seen a comb today.....:confused:

I like what you're doing to his car. The 'Beam Vac' is sitting nicely ready to do its job, balancer nicely pinned to the crank, and oh yeah if you're looking for a long, green handled screwdriver I know where it is.:D

Please take more pics and keep us in the loop. Looks like a really sweet build.

Cheers
Colin

I really want the screwdriver mod but I'd like it in Torch Red.

On a slightly more serious note that is going to be a very nice package when it's finished. I can only hope the "mystery owner" will let me borrow it for a weekend, I'd even settle for a ride:)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread