Awesome numbers Colin!

I suspect those mild driving habits might take a severe turn for something a little more aggressive this summer! If I'm in the area--which I believe I may be in May (well in Toronto anyways), I'd love to get a sample of that power!!!

Vince.

Thanks Vince --
You make your way to my place and we will go for a ride.
INdeed that sounds like a Tim's meet to me .... Likely others may be available.....Just a thought.

I'm also only about 15 minutes from Dasilva Mortorsports in Breslau if you'd like to see the man, his team and the latest projects....... LMK.

Colin.

Make that 2 of us Colin...lol :rofl:

Wouldn't mind a quick ride in that bad boy one day....

No worries Peter ... You're bumped to the top of the list.:rofl:

If you're free when Vince comes maybe you can visit then.... say at Mannies or Tim's closeby his place -- whatever works. I know you're working but didn't you say you had a dentist appt. that day?......

Laters

C.

No worries Peter ... You're bumped to the top of the list.:rofl:

If you're free when Vince comes maybe you can visit then.... say at Mannies or Tim's closeby his place -- whatever works. I know you're working but didn't you say you had a dentist appt. that day?......

Laters

C.

No dentist appt. for me that day....Must be someone else your thinking of :D

When we get our fresh set of rubber installed at Manny`s hopefully sometime in April or May then we can go for a spin :D

No dentist appt. for me that day....Must be someone else your thinking of :D

When we get our fresh set of rubber installed at Manny`s hopefully sometime in April or May then we can go for a spin :D

Holler for sure when you can make it bud ----- I hope to not need new tires b4

then .............................. Blown:driving:Blown

C.

Dashtronix going in Friday (provided it doesn't snow) or Monday if it does.:(

Looking forward to monitoring AFR and Boost levels from my DIC and HUD.

Cool and stealth setup.

C.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread