Not with 5 foot high snow banks and salt still on the roads. :(

I don't expect to have mine out until mid April at the earliest. I have some interior work to do once it gets a bit warmer in the garage...fix my tach, new speakers in the dash and a new radio that I'm waiting on from CC. Then I'll be ready to hit the road. :driving:

Oh I've got the itch very badly ! I'm hoping for lots of rain to clean things up... then I'm Off .....don't care what the calendar says ! ! :D

probably mid to late april for me. i have several things i'd like to do on the car before it hits the road. that should be lots of time for the roads to be rid of salt and sand. it , hopefully, will be warm enough too for my poor old arthritic hands to swing the wrenches. my buddy is kind enough to give me storage in his very nice shop so when he returns from florida in early april i can start work. i'm getting too friggin' old to lie in the gravel driveway !!! :D i don't fit under the cars as well as i did 40 years ago either !!!!!!

Last edited:
yup......windy here :rofl:
Just keep it up ,when was the last time ya had a Hurricane ?:D

Actually got to go up to the shop today and bond with my car .I need to do some interior detailing and cleaning..Next sunny weekend above freezing I'll roll her out and start doing her belly .Remove the wheels and clean those and wheel wells .Comin out day (car) is April 1st and I want to be ready

I plan on picking mine up from mannys first week of April as I have some time off. And I don't care if it rains or not I'm driving it hard that week lol

Hey case what radio / speakers you putting in ??

Just keep it up ,when was the last time ya had a Hurricane ?:D

Actually got to go up to the shop today and bond with my car .I need to do some interior detailing and cleaning..Next sunny weekend above freezing I'll roll her out and start doing her belly .Remove the wheels and clean those and wheel wells .Comin out day (car) is April 1st and I want to be ready

"hazel" oct 54. :(

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.