I am getting kind of envious of all you guys who are saying only a couple more weeks in Ontario. My car won't even arrive before the end of March from Oklahoma and then I have to get cert. and licenced. All this and dealing with 2 new knees that just are not quite up to the task at the moment has me drooling about how lucky all of you are. lol

Stretched her legs just a few moments ago. Made me smile the whole time. My new neighbours were out with their kids and taking pics with their cell phone. LOL! It made me feel like I was dating a celebrity.:D:thumbup:

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

^^^^ We have a winner I think for the first one out this season! Way to go LSXtasy!
I fired mine up on Friday afternoon, backed it out of the garage and let it idle for about 20 minutes. Still too much salt around here to even ventue down the street. But the 13 degree temps are melting the snow quite nicely. :D

It really felt great. Normally I get worried about the salt, but with the Z06 having an aluminum frame I figured that a little drive to the gas station wouldn't hurt.
After washing/waxing our truck, I thoyght initially that I would just back the Vette out on the driveway and wipe her down. After wiping her down the temptation was too great and I had to take her out. Soon guys, soon.:thumbup:

Stretched her legs just a few moments ago. Made me smile the whole time. My new neighbours were out with their kids and taking pics with their cell phone. LOL! It made me feel like I was dating a celebrity.:D:thumbup:

Hey way to go Justin ----- first out this season. I wish I could have -- man it was so nice today.
It'll be out soon enough but I'm getting antsy to get going now.....:D

Nice when someone else admires our rides. I remember when it was me looking at the nice corvette and admiring it as someone else drove by. Now we're lucky enough to be the ones driving and being admired.

Makes it worth it even more doesn't it. :D

C.

Wife and I were out for a walk this afternoon and had a guy ride by on a Harley! Though it was a bit soon but hey, it was a beautiful day.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.