DD3AD29A-25BF-4FBC-B217-9C1D9509080F.jpeg

Had many years of enjoying the extra hour when clocks "fall back"
and Nov 1st 2020 was the first that I did not.
So much of this year that I just want done and over with.

Last edited:
Reactions: RockyPM

Not wishing to take anything as a God given truth, not even from JT, I checked out Dr. Patrick Moore for my own assurance as to his validity.
I will leave it to everyone else to form their own opinions as to his wisdom.
Patrick Moore | DeSmog (desmogblog.com)
One moore thing.
"Patrick Moore
@EcoSenseNow

Why VP Pence may have the power to select the President on Jan. 6."
If he thinks like that, although he is entitled to his own opinion, he just lost a rung on the ladder as far as I am concerned. And I didn't even vote down there.

Yes never taking anything singularly as God's Truth ...
more perhaps living in a damned if one does and damned if one doesn't.

We need to find a way to capture and then a subsequent use for Cow Farts ...
otherwise the 'fast food burger' may eventually get a carbon tax too.

Last edited:
Reactions: LE BARON
Where are we gonna get all the means for the electricity demand that we
currently have and are being advocated to switch to?
It raises concern to me that housing in some areas is heated by electricity only.

We need to capture and find a use for Cow Farts ...
otherwise the 'fast food burger' may eventually get a carbon tax too.
Caw farts, just like our own human beautifully smelly ones. are I believe largely composed of methane. You can authenticate this by holding a match near your rear exit, commonly referred to as an a$$hole, and seeing the flame produced.
Now the thing is, is to get all those barn cows that we have out here in the East hooked up with gas recuperation tubes and maybe run a generator off of the methane.
Maybe a future project for me. LOL

OK ... then perhaps we find a way to capture to combine a cow fart with the other ingredients and make natural gas ...
as a gas named "methane" sounds terrible for the environment but "natural gas" sounds like it is much better
to safely use for electricity generation because it is "natural". :angelic: (lol)

Last edited:
Where are we gonna get all the means for the electricity demand that we
currently have and are being advocated to switch to?
It raises concern to me that housing in some areas is heated by electricity only.
That is what the greenies can't quite answer.
As far as I am concerned oil is going to be around for one hell of a long time because of everything it is used for. Just how are they going to build and transport all those solar panels and windmills if there is no oil around.

OK ... then perhaps capture to combine a cow fart with the other ingredients to make natural gas ... then for electricity generation.
Well they do kind of do that with cow manure digesters. Put the crap in a sealed container, let the bacteria do their thing and run a generator off the gas produced. Once the manure is "spent" off to the field and a new batch ready to go. Probably need two or three digesters to keep a generator running. That was done way back in the 30's 40's so nothing new there. Just updated a bit maybe. Bacteria still do their own thing in same way I presume

Reactions: 12cents
Eat whatever you like because you will still DIE. Don't allow motivational speakers deceive you.

1. The inventor of the treadmill died at the age of 54.
2. The inventor of gymnastics died at the age of 57
3. The world bodybuilding champion died at the age of 41
4. The best footballer in the world Maradona, died at the age of 60.

BUT

5. The KFC inventor died at 94.
6. Inventor of Nutella brand died at the age of 88
7. Imagine, cigarette maker Winston died at the age of 102
8. The inventor of opium died at the age of 116 in an earthquake
9. Hennessey inventor died at 98.

How did these doctors come to the conclusion that exercise prolongs life.

The rabbit is always jumping up and down but it lives for only 2 years and the turtle that doesn’t exercise at all, lives 400 years.

So, Take some rest, Chill, Stay cool, eat, drink and enjoy your life. You will still die.

found this populating another site ... just changed it up a bit bit for the same food for thought ... :thumbs:

174819575_10225795289048475_4833168805248535750_n.jpg

Students in a school were each given a balloon and instructed to inflate it with thoughts of what each wanted in life.
Then told to tie up the end of the balloon, write their name on it and deposit it into the school hallway.
With the balloons now mixed together, students were then instructed to search for their own balloon
within a 5 minute time limit. If anyone popped a balloon in the search, they would not be able to continue.
With not one balloon popped and despite each student's own effort, no one was able to find their own balloon.

They were then instructed to take the first balloon that they find and hand it to the person whose name was written on it.
Within 5 minutes, everyone had their own balloon.

The task concluded with ...
"Consider that the balloon that is now in your hands, is filled with your own happiness.
Notice how difficult it was for finding when merely looking for your own.
However, realize that when we collectively helped toward finding another person's happiness,
we are each now enjoying our own much more quickly.

Last edited:
Starting this out in my Food for Thought Thread ,,,

With everyone declaring a "National Holiday" these days ...
Thinking CCF should declare a Holiday of our Own.
What we call it?? I like "Corvette Deh!" (that's Canadian) :thumbs:
Now a date ... thinking the Birthday of the 1953 Corvette?
Thoughts anyone?
Just need that day Production (not pre-production) rolled off the line perhaps.
Then we declare it on CCF ... a Thought ... @Nik @Rruuff Day @Black 03 Z06