The action(s) and inaction(s) of the current Fed Gov is making Canadians poorer. Fell into the pit during covid and now with post-covid supply issues and deeper with the recent very high BofC interest rate hikes. Business of mine is pretty much gone. Now realizing that prized possessions are in jeopardy of liquidation in order to secure other personal assets from the same fate. Gotta do what one has to do.
Realizing that I will never ever be able to source these in their condition again … it really feels like being one’s own executor quite honestly.
I already really really selfishly miss two things that are forever gone unless I’m willing to buy used junk - nobody will care for some things like I do. Whatta bummer …
People must be lined up to take advantage of really nice stuff like mine as this was gone in the Spring in less than 7 days - it’s really missed 😞

View attachment 100403
Should have towed it down the NB Spence.
You could have gone crabbing or lobster fishing on your own.

IMG_3161.jpeg

I’m not really religious but always liked this. Comforting at times.

One night I dreamed a dream. I was walking along the beach with my Lord. Across the dark sky flashed scenes from my life. For each scene, I noticed two sets of footprints in the sand, one belonging to me and one to my Lord.

When the last scene of my life shot before me I looked back at the footprints in the sand. There was only one set of footprints. I realized that this was at the lowest and saddest times of my life. This always bothered me and I questioned the Lord about my dilemma.

"Lord, You told me when I decided to follow You, You would walk and talk with me all the way. But I'm aware that during the most troublesome times of my life there is only one set of footprints. I just don't understand why, when I need You most, You leave me."

He whispered, "My precious child, I love you and will never leave you, never, ever, during your trials and testings. When you saw only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you."

If you die in your house alone, your dog would starve to death.
If you die in your house alone, your cat would eat you.
I know that was circulating on the Internet, so it must be true but personally l’ve always been quite fond of pussies so we will have to agree to disagree on this one. :nonono: