Just a little run down on the toilet paper shortage

Costco toilet paper

1 case = 30 rolls
425 sheets per roll
12,750 sheets per case
20 sheets per $hit (wild guess)
637.5 $hits per case = 45.5 $hits per day

to summarize,

A person who purchases 4 packages of toilet paper from Costco for a family of 4 who is quarantined for 14 days would need to $hit 182 times per day to use the purchased amount....just food for thought my friends....

Costco toilet paper

1 case = 30 rolls
425 sheets per roll
12,750 sheets per case

to summarize,

A person who purchases 4 packages of toilet paper from Costco for a family of 4 who is quarantined for 14 days would need to $hit 182 times per day to use the purchased amount....just food for thought my friends....
From experience I can tell you that this engineering analysis will come to CCF with an invoice equal to or greater than $5,000. From there for the next 6 to 8 months, invoices will appear at the CCF office ranging in amounts, but typically in the $1200 to $1500 range. Likely labelled Covid -19 Waste Disposal Product Update/Monitor. :smile1:

Reactions: Rruuff Day

Costco toilet paper

1 case = 30 rolls
425 sheets per roll
12,750 sheets per case

to summarize,

Are you taking double dumps there Rruuff?

• Haha

Costco toilet paper

1 case = 30 rolls
425 sheets per roll
12,750 sheets per case

to summarize,

I think we need a "what I discovered while self-isolating" thread ... ;)

From experience I can tell you that this engineering analysis will come to CCF with an invoice equal to or greater than $5,000. From there for the next 6 to 8 months, invoices will appear at the CCF office ranging in amounts, but typically in the $1200 to $1500 range. Likely labelled Covid -19 Waste Disposal Product Update/Monitor. :smile1:

@Nik Please disregard Al's reply as he is obviously basing invoice fees on multi national firm rates. My invoices will be more realistic and based on non-inflated rates for the exceptional services I provide. In addition, due to the necessity of payments being sent via transfer to Columbia, a 10% reduction for your additional handling costs will be reflected on each invoice. Many thanks for your continuing support... :cool:

I remain (mostly because I have nowhere to go :()

@Nik Please disregard Al's reply as he is obviously basing invoice fees on multi national firm rates. My invoices will be more realistic and based on non-inflated rates for the exceptional services I provide. In addition, due to the necessity of payments being sent via transfer to Columbia, a 10% reduction for your additional handling costs will be reflected on each invoice. Many thanks for your continuing support... :cool:

I remain (mostly because I have nowhere to go :()
... and this is how my phone rings to see if I can do the work ... and then just pay for the P.Eng. Hammer with the stamp on it. 😁👍🏻

SELF - O.C.D. TEST...

1iwyfSp.jpg

g4qOH7X.jpg

YOU MIGHT HAVE TO LOOK A BIT HARDER FOR IT 👇🏻😂

ILFTObP.jpg

KGGTFwW.jpg

n4XP1qS.jpg

UhbXkoS.jpg

I have grown to accept ...

that what I might find to be a good idea,
is often best to get it to be someone
else's idea and for taking the credit.
... just so that I can make it happen ...

sn-iii

I have grown to accept ...

that what I might find to be a good idea,
is often best to get it to be someone
else's idea and for taking the credit.
... just so that I can make it happen ...

sn-iii
Ran in to that a few times. If you can't convince the boss that it is his idea the is little chance of it getting implemented.
Not all, but some.

• Agree
Reactions: YFCvii