I am looking for one of these boxes with a Z06 to ship to Thailand ... I should perhaps check IKEA šŸ˜‚

D8F4F4E0-4586-4416-952E-94779880C4AE.jpeg

The thought of having a Job of resolving a number of triangular pieces
into something round to fit into something square ... can be rather delicious. šŸ˜‹

Last edited:
I realized as a child that with a big enough hammer, those odd shaped pieces would ultimately fit in any shaped hole... Likely what led me into a career as an engineer....

I realized as a child that with a big enough hammer, those odd shaped pieces would ultimately fit in any shaped hole... Likely what led me into a career as an engineer....
Ya ... although a few P.Eng. may not always like what my clients hire me for ...we can each have a Corvette and can share a road. šŸ‘šŸ»

Last edited:
Ya ... although a few P.Eng. may not always like what my clients hire me for ...we can each have a Corvette and can share a road. šŸ‘šŸ»
Not sure what you are pertaining to Sp. but be assured, although there are many in this discipline that think they are a cut above the rest, I am not one of them. I find people in all walks of life that remind me that many know much more than me.... no one knows everything ....and the ones that think they do have a lot to learn. Life lessons teach us more than any book or professor can. And yes... Corvette or not, I will share the road with everyone... :thumbs:

Not sure what you are pertaining to Sp. but be assured, although there are many in this discipline that think they are a cut above the rest, I am not one of them. I find people in all walks of life that remind me that many know much more than me.... no one knows everything ....and the ones that think they do have a lot to learn. Life lessons teach us more than any book or professor can. And yes... Corvette or not, I will share the road with everyone...
it is regarding the reference that relates to triangles being hammered into circles to fit into a square that may work and often has my day in negotiation with the P.Eng. consultants who I work with in order to maintain the integrity of plans that I propose. Fortunately it is not as often as when resolving sketch feedback from sales and marketing that miraculously make a toilet fit into any space by merely drawing it smaller. šŸ¤£
I don't get to change the pieces to make it work - therefore ... off into left field with my ā€œpizza into a box analogyā€. šŸ˜‚
In my food for thought šŸ˜‹

Last edited:
it is regarding the reference that relates to triangles being hammered into circles to fit into a square that may work and often has my day in negotiation with the P.Eng. consultants who I work with in order to maintain the integrity of plans that I propose. Fortunately it is not as often as when resolving sketch feedback from sales and marketing that miraculously make a toilet fit into any space by merely drawing it smaller. šŸ¤£
But you can get round, square or heart shaped pizzas, why not a square or triangular toilet? šŸ˜„

• Haha
Reactions: 12cents and YFCvii
Do things come in three ???

I graduated in 1980 with school being closed early (because of an Alberta teachers strike). Added to that having to find work in a stressed Oil Industry targeted by a Federal Trudeau Government.

40 years later the Oil Industry is stressed.
Targeted by a Federal Trudeau Government.
My only child graduates high school ... now closed early (although by covid19)

WoW ... being a proud 2020 Grad Dad is what matters šŸ˜šŸ‘šŸ»

Last edited:
Do things come in three ???

I graduated in 1980 with school being closed early (because of an Alberta teachers strike). Added to that having to find work in a stressed Oil Industry targeted by a Federal Trudeau Government.

40 years later the Oil Industry is stressed.
Targeted by a Federal Trudeau Government.
My only child graduates high school ... now closed early (although by covid19)

WoW ... still a proud 2020 Grad Dad šŸ˜šŸ‘šŸ»
Goes to show you ain't taking no BS Spence. Trust you young'un has learned well.
Take care, keep healthy.