I couldn't agree more! This car is a bargain basement supercar. The most spectacular car that I have owned for the same price as a nicely optioned truck. I have my order in for a 2021. I don't care If I don't have the pricing yet as we know it is going to be close to the same as last year, give or take a few thousand dollars. They could easily sell this car for more money.
Good thing they don't, it would ruin your side gig....

Good thing they don't, it would ruin your side gig....
Okay Jack for the record I didn’t buy the 2020 to sell, but $20000 for doing nothing is hard to turn down. Okay gang flame away at how I shouldn’t have done that because some
people put a deposit down in 2019 and didn’t get a car. I feel bad for those people and would have a tinge of guilt if I had bought this car with the intention to flip. But I didn’t and thanks for the 20K.

Hi Corvette friends,

Thank you for the passion and love for Corvette.

We understand some of your frustration and rest assured the Canadian team is working hard to address your concerns.
Canadian pricing for 2021 Corvette should be available in the coming weeks, pending any unforeseen circumstances.

Again, we truly appreciate your passion and thank you for choosing Corvette.
We will update here as soon as we have something to share.

In the meantime, if you haven't seen this latest video from the C8.R IMSA Championship, check it out:

Sincerely,
You Chevrolet Canada Corvette Team

So,,,GM sells 1490 - 2020 Corvettes in Canada.

A mere drop in the bucket in overall Canadian sales.

I think they are working on updating the vehicle pricing on the cars that they sell in volume to customers that aren't constantly whining and nit picking.

Hi Corvette friends,

Thank you for the passion and love for Corvette.

We understand some of your frustration and rest assured the Canadian team is working hard to address your concerns.
Canadian pricing for 2021 Corvette should be available in the coming weeks, pending any unforeseen circumstances.

Again, we truly appreciate your passion and thank you for choosing Corvette.
We will update here as soon as we have something to share.

In the meantime, if you haven't seen this latest video from the C8.R IMSA Championship, check it out:

Sincerely,
You Chevrolet Canada Corvette Team

Our team is assembled and ready to storm the grounds...

Reactions: canadiansteelman

I think they are working on updating the vehicle pricing on the cars that they sell in volume to customers that aren't constantly whining and nit picking.
That works out to about $115 M of Corvette sales in Canada per year. Maybe someone at GM could commit a few minutes to provide a current price list for these sales? Sorry for whining😉

Reactions: Jack Raccoon!

What? There are people that aren't constantly whining and nit picking. :rofl:

Reactions: canadiansteelman
Just checked again today and still no Canadian prices published for the 2021 models.
Birdies have whispered that it could still be a couple weeks away or more. I can only assume it's because of the fluctuating markets due to Covid.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.