I hear you. It sucks, but nothing you can do. Buy the car or not. I was in a similar position last year. Not quite as bad. At least I knew the prices before I went to 2000. However you may have an argument for making changes at 2000 even though you are not supposed to. It has been done before at least once.
I'm at 3000 and yes I will buy the car. Just disappointed I don't have a real cost yet. However, am excited to get the car!

I'm at 3000 and yes I will but the car. Just disappointed I don't have a real cost yet. However, am excited to get the car!
I know 3000, but what I meant is the options are locked in at 2000. I'd think until 3300 you have an argument to change options.

Reactions: canadiansteelman
20201126_131603.jpg

Probably but I went ahead and ordered what I wanted. Don't buy one of these everyday.

I suspect many will agree with you: this is a special car so not an everyday purchase and worth the wait and this hassle. My neighbour was told by his dealer he can back out w/o any consequences, if he doesn't like the pricing when it comes out.

I suspect many will agree with you: this is a special car so not an everyday purchase and worth the wait and this hassle. My neighbour was told by his dealer he can back out w/o any consequences, if he doesn't like the pricing when it comes out.
These cars come at a great price any person who backs out over a few thousand dollars never should have pulled the trigger in the 1st place

• Agree
Reactions: Rruuff Day
These cars come at a great price any person who backs out over a few thousand dollars never should have pulled the trigger in the 1st place
That’s not the point, the point is that GM has had ample time and opportunity to publish the price. They have done it for all the other 2021 models. No reason they couldn’t for this one.

Reactions: moepig777
l think in the start of all the C8 mania GM went way out on a branch to make a wee profit on the idea of selling 40 000 plus cars to take over a market held by a few German and Italian makers. Covid 19 messed all those ideas up and GM maned up and looked after all the 2020 buyers by keeping prices the same except for some options . Everybody talks about not knowing a few option prices when they should be happy that they got a great deal then and now .My hat is off to GM as they could have pulled a fast one and put their prices up 15% and put profit ahead of being nice guys

l think in the start of all the C8 mania GM went way out on a branch to make a wee profit on the idea of selling 40 000 plus cars to take over a market held by a few German and Italian makers. Covid 19 messed all those ideas up and GM maned up and looked after all the 2020 buyers by keeping prices the same except for some options . Everybody talks about not knowing a few option prices when they should be happy that they got a great deal then and now .My hat is off to GM as they could have pulled a fast one and put their prices up 15% and put profit ahead of being nice guys

I couldn't agree more! This car is a bargain basement supercar. The most spectacular car that I have owned for the same price as a nicely optioned truck. I have my order in for a 2021. I don't care If I don't have the pricing yet as we know it is going to be close to the same as last year, give or take a few thousand dollars. They could easily sell this car for more money.

That’s not the point, the point is that GM has had ample time and opportunity to publish the price. They have done it for all the other 2021 models. No reason they couldn’t for this one.
Actually, the Malibu pricing is still 2020. I see the Camaro has 2021 pricing, but not all are done yet.

I think the Malibu is discontinued
Well, that would explain it! lol
Anyway, the Camaro was still 2020 last week, so they are just getting them done now. I'm not even sure when production is beginning for many cars these days. Tough times.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.