Looks like my car #2482 has entered the production line today and will be rolling out Monday end of 2nd shift
IMG_1362.jpeg

Looks like my car #2482 has entered the production line today and will be rolling out Monday end of 2nd shift
It takes less than 2 shifts to build a C8. So it won't enter the main line until Monday early to mid morning.

It takes less than 2 days not 2 shifts
No, you're wrong. It's less than 1 day on the main line.

"Provided there are no hiccups in the process, it takes two days to build one new Corvette from start to finish."

Edit: The whole process takes several lines before the body and chassis are mated on the main line. Which starts sometime Mid morning Monday.

Last edited:
No, you're wrong. It's less than 1 day on the main line.

"Provided there are no hiccups in the process, it takes two days to build one new Corvette from start to finish."

Edit: The whole process takes several lines before the body and chassis are mated on the main line. Which starts sometime Mid morning Monday.
So you agree with me that the whole process takes 2 days ;)

UNIFOR will strike against GM Canada if a deal is not reached tonight Oct 9 by 11:59PM. If this happens, it will shut down the St. Catharines plant that is making all the Corvette DCT transmissions which in turn will shut down Bowling Green Corvette plant.
Would BG have parts to build for awhile or would they shut down right away?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.