IMG_1343.jpeg

The line doesn't move fast enough to build 225 in one day. Something is not right with that number. That represents a day and a half's production.
Same thing with last Tuesdays number.
Parts may have arrived to finish some cars waiting in the parking lot?

Parts may have arrived to finish some cars waiting in the parking lot?
Those are all Z06's Murray waiting for TOF and TOG carbon fiber aero, but the line did go down last week due to a parts shortage so your right there may have been a few put aside waiting for parts and added to the output for Monday if the truck showed up over the weekend.

C8Tracker still can’t find any 2024 window stickers
Denis, I am finding the tracker is running more than a week after a car is delivered at a dealership for it to reflect on the dealers numbers and to have access to it's window sticker. The 2024 model year doesn't look like it's been added to the tracker yet at all.

Reactions: Murray20c8
Had plant tour on Sept 17. The last 2023 (Z06) was at the end of the line and the next one was a 2024.
Their projected build rate per day is 94. They were running at -15, or 79, when we were there at approx 11AM. And that Z06 did not get driven off the line as there was a problem with it. And once a car comes off the line then it goes through several quality checks before being gift wrapped for delivery. Then it sits for two weeks on the trailer just in case there is a recall from one of the suppliers
No cameras, no cell phones, no purses, nor open toe or open heel shoes.

Had plant tour on Sept 17. The last 2023 (Z06) was at the end of the line and the next one was a 2024.
Their projected build rate per day is 94. They were running at -15, or 79, when we were there at approx 11AM. And that Z06 did not get driven off the line as there was a problem with it. And once a car comes off the line then it goes through several quality checks before being gift wrapped for delivery. Then it sits for two weeks on the trailer just in case there is a recall from one of the suppliers
No cameras, no cell phones, no purses, nor open toe or open heel shoes.
Lucky you, getting a plant tour. When I went to Bowling Green, they were still cancelled due to COVID so I was unable to take a tour. I tried to use my "connections" and even offered to pay since I expect that to be my one and only visit, given how far away it is for me in Western Canada. But I was politely told that any tours had a snowball's chance in hell, of happening. Thanks for sharing.

I am hoping they are open for tour in October when i go. Doubt it but never know. Will still do the museum either way
You're supposed to reserve ahead just to make sure you have a place in line.
When we were there the group following us was quite small. If you don't reserve ahead you can take a chance to get a ticket while at the museum. The plant tours are run by the museum

Reactions: 1st Vette
Reactions: DenisC8
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.