I feel ya. My car was built September 6 and has been in “shipping” for 7 months. Hoping any day!

Mine is a '21 Got the recall notice a month ago ... prob be waiting till the end of summer before they get to me ... but thats ok ... I know the frustration of waiting and hope all that are waiting for their cars get them asap ... I have been to Bowling Green ... and checked out the facility
The cars in limbo ... are just parked outside :angry1:

• Sad
Reactions: 1st Vette
End of the month is my breaking point where demanding my deposits + interest and moving onto another car/brand
"Demand" is a little harsh.
Did you not sign a purchase agreement?
Mine states they have 12 months to deliver your car.
The agreement can be cancelled if it's mutual.

"Demand" is a little harsh.
Did you not sign a purchase agreement?
Mine states they have 12 months to deliver your car.
The agreement can be cancelled if it's mutual.
In simple terms I gave a non-refundable deposit on the car. Since they didn’t order the car correctly the contract is essentially void. So I should get the deposit back but we all know how hard it is to get your money back.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Murray20c8
Just got off the phone with the dealership and they said a resolution will only be here mid May…
I just got off the phone with GMC ambassador and direct from her mouth they said no dealerships have any information on timing, they have been strongly told by GMC to stop promising any time frame, they offered to extend my Sirius and discuss extended warranty with me, I even got a nice little email from her, the only actual information I got was her direct number to follow up LOL.

Reactions: Murray20c8
I just got off the phone with GMC ambassador and direct from her mouth they said no dealerships have any information on timing, they have been strongly told by GMC to stop promising any time frame, they offered to extend my Sirius and discuss extended warranty with me, I even got a nice little email from her, the only actual information I got was her direct number to follow up LOL.
I can't see it taking that much longer. The 2024 fix is done since they are shipping them from BG.