I used to live in the GTA, three years later I came to my senses and moved back home. Been back several times since and it gets worse every time
Then quit whining about the snow! ;)

• Wow
Reactions: OL Yeller
Well very sorry @1st Vette , DO NOT ship it down this way...we have had enough this winter for 6 years IMO
If only that were possible, lol . Seems though that no matter how much snow we get in a given winter that it’s always gone by the same date give or take a week. Roads are clear for quite a while before the lawns are though. I could have actually been driving it for the last month easily, with snow tires as the roads don’t get ploughed in the usual way they are taken down to the pavement and the snow hauled away. I will probably put studded tires on when the first snow flies next winter. Could drive it most of the winter actually except of course when we get stretches of-35 and -40 . I have come to the conclusion that six and a half months is too long to park it .

Reactions: Murray20c8
Did you mean allocation or did they just say sure we will order one for you? You can look at the attached to see where your dealer is relative to allocations . Perhaps depending on your circumstances be better off trying a higher volume dealer if in fact you don’t have a definite allocation already. Just a thought.
yes I already really have my allowance after 2 1/2 waits, my dealer usually told me between 8-12 weeks for delivery, but that was before learning of the recall 🤦‍♂️

Reactions: 1st Vette
I was overcome with anticipation and obviously spoke too soon but I had been led to believe that they were going through the preliminary stages of finally getting off their butts . I should have waited for you to chime in as you have been bang on so far. Thanks again for all of your legwork and time spent keeping us up to date , I’m sure it’s more than appreciated by all concerned.

I was overcome with anticipation and obviously spoke too soon but I had been led to believe that they were going through the preliminary stages of finally getting off their butts . I should have waited for you to chime in as you have been bang on so far. Thanks again for all of your legwork and time spent keeping us up to date , I’m sure it’s more than appreciated by all concerned.
Your right the cars are all lined up waiting to get moved onto the trains but they haven't been released to ship yet. Still some logistics to finalize before release which I will fill you in on as I get more information.

I used to live in the GTA, three years later I came to my senses and moved back home. Been back several times since and it gets worse every time
Niagara is a nice area of Southern Ontario. I dislike everything about the GTA, hell even Hamilton area is questionable now days, and I grew up there

Reactions: OL Yeller