Got an email from gm canada this morning.....
"your vehicle has been produced and, pending some final testing and approvals, will be ready for final shipment"
And it just went on to say they're trying to get them out to us valued gm customers and there are things beyond their control.

Last Friday my dealer sent me a msg saying there were no holds on the car.

Anyway, I just thought id share a little update.
What your saying falls in line with my update last night. The dealers are trying to give positive information to their customers who have been waiting
so long, but unfortunately that information is not accurate until now. This is a day by day situation now as we wait for the shipment release.

Reactions: rommel
Curious how you received an email from GM Canada? Did you contact them at some point directly? I have never received an email from them and I would be curious to see if anyone else here has. Thanks for your update Rommel, very much appreciated 🙏👍
Yes I contacted them by phone yesterday and gave them my vin and asked them to check on the status please. This morning they emailed me back.
So just as MrC has said they are still being held despite what my own dealer told me lol.

Gm also said the dealer will have the ability to track the car much better and give me updates.
I'm thinking this is what was mentioned yesterday about tracking them across the border.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sea Wolf Z06
Yes I contacted them by phone yesterday and gave them my vin and asked them to check on the status please. This morning they emailed me back.
So just as MrC has said they are still being held despite what my own dealer told me lol.

Gm also said the dealer will have the ability to track the car much better and give me updates.
I'm thinking this is what was mentioned yesterday about tracking them across the border.
Must be onstar related.
Not sure if my dealer is interested in tracking the car that closely but I'm thinking they should and I will get them to do it.
They already have 60k from me towards the price of the car.
Thanks so much for your valuable information 👍

I too am curious about the receipt of a communication from GM? My car has been sitting at BG since its completion on January 10th and GM has never reached out with any kind of explanation despite many calls to the customer care line, my dealer and GM. This is the First GM communication I’ve heard of!
hopefully our patience will be rewarded shortly, with the news we all deserve!

I too am curious about the receipt of a communication from GM? My car has been sitting at BG since its completion on January 10th and GM has never reached out with any kind of explanation despite many calls to the customer care line, my dealer and GM. This is the First GM communication I’ve heard of!
It's the concierge that responds via email sometimes. Actually your dealer is the best source for information. If your sales rep isn't helping you, you can always contact the sales manager. Some dealerships don't give access to sales people to Workbench and some not even to sales managers. Anyway Workbench has tracking info when the cars move. If they are sitting at BG they can't tell you much other than the status code.

You can use the bot on chevy.ca and ask for corvette concierge. They'll take a few days then will email you an update but it's usually a canned response. The response Rommel was sent was the same response I received back in January. I find the dealership and concierge are next to useless on issues like this. Only good and valuable is coming from our prophet, Mr. Corvette.

Reactions: GM MUSL and rommel
You can use the bot on chevy.ca and ask for corvette concierge. They'll take a few days then will email you an update but it's usually a canned response. The response Rommel was sent was the same response I received back in January. I find the dealership and concierge are next to useless on issues like this. Only good and valuable is coming from our prophet, Mr. Corvette.
Yup I agree totally

Aside from Mr.Corvettes contacts he has the same access to Workbench as your dealers do. He's likely just a lot smarter! lol

Haha.... love it....it's canned..... thats my saying

Aside from Mr.Corvettes contacts he has the same access to Workbench as your dealers do. He's likely just a lot smarter! lol
Thanks Murray, but in actual fact, I do not have access to workbench. I have to go much deeper to get the members intel, way beyond what appears on the dealers computers. It would be nice if I had a GM computer to access VIN view to see where peoples cars are sitting but that doesn't do much good until the cars actually start to move. I have already had dealers calling me for updates on this matter and what's happening with the 2025 models this week. Members will get more information on this forum than they will ever get from the Canadian Corvette Concierge.

Thanks Murray, but in actual fact, I do not have access to workbench.
At least I was right about you being smart! ;)
I wish GM would let us have access to Workbench. Would make things so much easier. Even if the concierge was given back what they used to have in 2020. Now they work off a week old report that has who knows what little to no info! They supposedly do have access to back line support, but that support seems arrogant and not much use to them.
GM? Are you listening at all? No, of course not. As long as you sell all you build why should you give a rats a$$

I thought you were a computer tech/security dude or something like that. If we all had access to Workbench, everyone would be trying to hack into to it to make themselves the No.1 allocation...
You don't need access to hack into it. Just a back door through a compromise or an unpatched bug. Must be a ton of those! It is after allo GM we are talking about! ;)