...are on for another 4 months. They actually sound quieter than the balding run flats...

20231124_150337(1).jpg

Last edited:
MRR wheels for summer with stock tires, Stock wheels for winter with Michelin Alpins...
I saw the Alpins mentioned in another thread, and someone said they were very good in the winter muck, might have been PapaSmurf? If they're quieter than the summer tires that's a bouns.
If I hadn't ordered the Z51 options, I would have got the all season tires, but Z51 forces the summer only (like I care about that) tires onto the car.
Thanks for the info. I think I'll indulge myself with a set.

Reactions: PapaSmurf
I saw the Alpins mentioned in another thread, and someone said they were very good in the winter muck, might have been PapaSmurf? If they're quieter than the summer tires that's a bouns.
If I hadn't ordered the Z51 options, I would have got the all season tires, but Z51 forces the summer only (like I care about that) tires onto the car.
Thanks for the info. I think I'll indulge myself with a set.
I have a set of C8 Z51 wheels powder coated Carbon Metallic with TPMS and centre caps for sale $1300. MP4S summer tires still on them but mostly worn. I am not too far from you near Grand Bend. PM me if interested. Eray coming so can't use.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.