I have a set of C8 Z51 wheels powder coated Carbon Metallic with TPMS and centre caps for sale $1300. MP4S summer tires still on them but mostly worn. I am not too far from you near Grand Bend. PM me if interested. Eray coming so can't use.
photo please

This is the only pic I have right now, taken just before removing this set in Oct. Wheels all look the same, no damage, factory wheels powder coated Carbon metallic off a C8 Z51. Have sensors installed and centre caps are included. Tires are of no value as they are 75%+ worn. Pick up in Grand Bend or could drop at a friends place in Burlington on Sun. Dec. 3 or Guelph on Dec. 9.
C8 black wheel.jpg

Reactions: 12cents
This is the only pic I have right now, taken just before removing this set in Oct. Wheels all look the same, no damage, factory wheels powder coated Carbon metallic off a C8 Z51. Have sensors installed and centre caps are included. Tires are of no value as they are 75%+ worn. Pick up in Grand Bend or could drop at a friends place in Burlington on Sun. Dec. 3 or Guelph on Dec. 9. View attachment 117036
the market for those wheels dictates that they are not worth $1300

the market for those wheels dictates that they are not worth $1300
Silver wheels are only ones cheaper that I have found. These are GM Factory wheels in carbon metallic colour and include tpms sensors worth $150? and centre caps maybe worth $100? so looks like a good deal to me. Will sell rims only if you want.

Silver wheels are only ones cheaper that I have found. These are GM Factory wheels in carbon metallic colour and include tpms sensors worth $150? and centre caps maybe worth $100? so looks like a good deal to me. Will sell rims only if you want.
Your wheels are the base silver wheels that you powder coated “carbon metallic”if they where “carbon flush” they would have had a machined lip on them and you would not need to powder coat them.

Reactions: ScottyR
I have a set of C8 Z51 wheels powder coated Carbon Metallic with TPMS and centre caps for sale $1300. MP4S summer tires still on them but mostly worn. I am not too far from you near Grand Bend. PM me if interested. Eray coming so can't use.
Either post this in the Classifieds section or PM a prospective buyer. Thanks.

• Agree
Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.