Aug 14, 2022
VetteCoins
Car
2023 Amplified orang
Province
ON
Likely a dumb question but I got a notification a couple of hours ago showing 'one or more of your tires is flat' on my 2023 C8. I haven't driven the car in 4 days, wondering if this might be an error message?
I only have what's called a 'Connected Access Plan' rather than a full diagnostic plan, which means I get notifications but Onstar won't run a diagnostic because I didn't extend my plan for the dumb amount of monthly money they want for a brand new vehicle.
This is my first set of run-flat tires, should my tire pressure display on my dash indicate which tire may be flat? Family is sleeping and I don't want to wake them by starting my car however this is bugging me and I likely won't sleep much.
😉
Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Yep, same here.

Fixed later in day by itself.

My Chev app was showing tires were low pressure because recommended setpoint was 3310kpa.

Later was ok , alarm cleared and setpoint was again 210. Tires themselves never changed pressures.

Neat thought that it could alert you if you had a slow leak while it was parked. Assuming the setpoint is correct.

Reactions: Bunny hop
Likely a dumb question but I got a notification a couple of hours ago showing 'one or more of your tires is flat' on my 2023 C8. I haven't driven the car in 4 days, wondering if this might be an error message?
I only have what's called a 'Connected Access Plan' rather than a full diagnostic plan, which means I get notifications but Onstar won't run a diagnostic because I didn't extend my plan for the dumb amount of monthly money they want for a brand new vehicle.
This is my first set of run-flat tires, should my tire pressure display on my dash indicate which tire may be flat? Family is sleeping and I don't want to wake them by starting my car however this is bugging me and I likely won't sleep much.
😉
Any help is appreciated, thanks.
Push your start button without your foot on the brake and your dash will light up to check your gauges. If you're like me, you might have to be quick on the volume knob or you will wake up the family that way. Ahh screw it just start the damn car lol....

I'm in the "muddy camp": I'd always check tire pressure and not assume it's just a glitch. Even if the car has sat for several days, it could be a nail/screw causing a slow leak. However if it was constantly giving a false reading, then off to the dealer to recalibrate the TPS or otherwise fix it. And after some "trial and error"

And getting slightly off-topic, I finally purchased an accurate tire pressure gauge: a battery powered digital one off Amazon.ca that's accurate w/i .5 psi, unlike the rest that are only accurate w/i 1 psi. I got tired of my monthly On-Star reports saying my tire pressure was out-of-whack.

Seems like it was a glitch in GM's system. I got a diagnostic message today and all tires are normal. Thanks for everyone's replies except for one. Duhhhhh..........

Reactions: PapaSmurf
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.