This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Ron Fellows Performance Driving School-Would you consider going?

My wife and I are going in February. I'm sure she'll end up with faster times than I will. My wife drives more aggressively than I do if her Go-Kart driving and speeding tickets are any indication...
Should be a Vette load of fun. I am already looking forward to your 'detailed' report of the competition between you two.

Reactions: Murray20c8
Great write up thank you

Reactions: Mr.Corvette
As some other have mentioned, do not hesitate to go. I highly recommend it. The facility is just amazing, the staff is friendly, polite, full of experience and always willing to help. We had a mixed class, 11 stingrays and 6 Z06. It was awesome hearing those Z06 go on the East track.

I am the one with the blue Puma shirt and Cuba hat.

Everyone that has been to this 'performance driving school' seems to have had a real blast.
I'm very tempted, and perhaps some of you can help me finalize the decision.
I don't have any aspirations of setting new lap times, or learning how to control one's body fluids while maximizing 'G' forces.
I'm just a simple guy with a nice car, looking to have some fun.
What's in it for me?

I am not a track rat and never will be but had a great time. You learn a lot about the car, get to do stuff you definitely wouldn’t on your own and learn some good skills.

It’s a lot of fun and you will get a ton more appreciation for your machine when you come back.

Most fun you can have with your clothes on!

Sounds like you had a blast.
I will get the bail money put together for when you try things out back home.
Darrell, what’s in it for you? Might I suggest you re-read what I wrote last summer to start this thread during my return and let me know if you want me to go into more depth about what skills and techniques your taught to master the C8.
Scott

For question to Scott use this thread

Reactions: 1st Vette
Groovy .