Well.... My nephew is home for Christmas... First time in a few years as he is a starving artist that moved to Vancouver Island to live with all the rest of the starving artists....lol.... But I digress...We had him and a couple friends of his and ours over last night for a visit and a jam session in the VetteCave.... Everybody is pretty musical (or at least we think we are...:rofl: even if we only get together once in a while.... The bourbon, scotch and beer flowed extremely well and contrary to John Lee Hooker's famous words, there was more than one of each...:drunkbig:. Everyone had a great time and some of us paid for it a bit this morning....

Here's a couple pictures and a short video for anyone interested in a bit of Rruuff's world.... Lol....

Vettecave2.jpg
Vettecave1.jpg
Vettecave4.jpg

View attachment 13461 View attachment 13460 I’m at work today and tomorrow,triple time.
May your Day be Safe out there Mike.
I hope it is not made busy with any crazy Christmas Driving that ruins your day too by having to use a bunch of your pylons at an accident scene.
May it be true that you might have MaxBell Hockey Tournament traffic flow/control duty?
Cheers :)

Reactions: MikeysZ06