:eek: I 100% agree Mike :coldfeet::cold3: ... and I am warm and inside all day :angelic: ... hoping it goes by quickly for you :bored: among all those boxing day shoppers o_O
Actually the roads are fairly quiet for a Boxing Day. I’m sure the cold is keeping people indoors. Mind you,we did see 2 guys coming out of Best Buy at 6:15 this morning with two 60” inch TVs and 2 Xbox systems.

Reactions: ddgermann
Actually the roads are fairly quiet for a Boxing Day. I’m sure the cold is keeping people indoors. Mind you,we did see 2 guys coming out of Best Buy at 6:15 this morning with two 60” inch TVs and 2 Xbox systems.

Mike were you not a little suspicious that the store did not open till 8??:Biggrin:

Here y'go ... this one's for you Mike .....
Thanks for being out there on the roads :thumbs:

temp3.jpg

Lol. Couldn’t have put me up front and centre?? Lol. I’ll save this one,thank you !!
Oh you are funny Mikey
You know as much as I do that ..
the spot
"standing front and center and in front of everyone who does the work"
is self-designated by ...
temp5.jpg
who just loves taking all the credit​

Last edited:
Reactions: MikeysZ06
Spoiled rotten kid did well this year. Wife and I just gave each other a kiss and that was our gift.

He's a great kid and deserves it. Now almost 15 without giving us an ounce of grief. He WILL.... have chores to do with the quad as well.

Bill

Attachments

• 2017-12-28 03.33.39.jpg
    2017-12-28 03.33.39.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 12
  • 2017-12-28 03.34.51.jpg
    2017-12-28 03.34.51.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 12
  • 2017-12-28 03.35.20.jpg
    2017-12-28 03.35.20.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 12
Reactions: ddgermann
Stunning pictures Derek.:thumbs:

Is the old saying true "pink sky at night a sailors delight, pink sky in morn sailors take warning" or something like that?

Correct.... as 2 hours later (now) it’s pouring down a deluge of rain! :D
That cloud in the picture moved in and let loose.

When it rains here it really belts down in buckets. Love the rain in the tropics. No messing around with drizzle.