Correct.... as 2 hours later (now) it’s pouring down a deluge of rain! :D
That cloud in the picture moved in and let loose.

When it rains here it really belts down in buckets. Love the rain in the tropics. No messing around with drizzle.
It all still better than our days right now in Calgary ... that's for sure ... love the photos Derek - thx

... although I did have an awesome coffee hour or two with Ken (Babyray) yesterday (he's here for a couple of days)

Reactions: ddgermann
D51D9722-02F9-4BDF-9347-8DA1111AB702.jpeg
D5A0A93A-12F5-4A84-8888-31D1B6742281.jpeg
148DE255-FEBF-4824-B5BE-F63B42DCB778.jpeg
D9BFF9AD-21DD-41C5-AFC5-3A0081189E29.jpeg
This afternoon on 9th avenue and 2nd street SW. Take care guys. Drive safe. :Seeya:

Last edited:
Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Cold day here today... doesn't look like it's gonna reach 34.... ...ok that was mean of me...:angelic:

View attachment 14237

Yup I get it. So many times when I'm away in the winter, I think damn I wish I had the Vette here. Singapore for example. Perfect roads and freeways. A few highways in Brazil I've been on feel the same. Perfect Corvette roads full of compact 4 door POS cars....

Then reality sets in and you remember it's -30 at home and the Corvette is stranded in the garage. :Cryin:

Have a great day in the warm sun Eric. Remember the sunscreen and to keep a steady glow on. :Biggrin:

Reactions: Rruuff Day
Yup I get it. So many times when I'm away in the winter, I think damn I wish I had the Vette here. Singapore for example. Perfect roads and freeways. A few highways in Brazil I've been on feel the same. Perfect Corvette roads full of compact 4 door POS cars....

Then reality sets in and you remember it's -30 at home and the Corvette is stranded in the garage. :Cryin:

Have a great day in the warm sun Eric. Remember the sunscreen and to keep a steady glow on. :Biggrin:

At no time have I wished for the Corvette on these roads.... I wouldn't punish your H1 on the roads here Derek..... This is just down the street on my walking route to Coco. And this is not a one-off either... The ticos say it has been this way for almost a year... Someone said they dumped a bunch of branches and rocks in there to cover up the wheels and axles.....:rolleyes:

And yes.The glow is a necessity... both inside and out... :Cheers2:

DSCN7623.JPG

At no time have I wished for the Corvette on these roads.... I wouldn't punish your H1 on the roads here Derek..... This is just down the street on my walking route to Coco. And this is not a one-off either... The ticos say it has been this way for almost a year... Someone said they dumped a bunch of branches and rocks in there to cover up the wheels and axles.....:rolleyes:

And yes.The glow is a necessity... both inside and out... :Cheers2:

View attachment 14238

Haha.. that is looking more like rural Indonesia. Agreed Eric. There have been many places where I could see a Corvette would not survive a day. Perfect weather but serious urban "terrain".

That one is a Corvette killer for sure. It would be a big wake up call in the H1 as well. :bawling:

Ahh..maybe they will fill it in properly next year. Makes you wonder what they consider urgent if they are actually fixing things on a "priority" basis? Actually nevermind Eric it was a rhetorical question, as once the first beer is down the driving is not relevant anyway.

Keep the glow on... :gameday:

Lol to both Murray and Derek on that one..... I don't even like walking on that side of the road.... Have no idea how far it is undermined until another piece breaks off.... Even Rachel would have had this fixed on the QE2 within a couple months.... :rolleyes:

There is an odd sense of priority in some of these countries. We stayed at a resort called Las Brisas in Ixtapa, Mexico. If you wanted to walk into the hotel district there was a narrow sidewalk that led from the hotel to the road. Halfway down the steep walkway there was a hole in the sidewalk that at one time had a person hole cover. Marking the lack of a cover was a rock. The hole was deep.

Back the following year and it had undergone some changes. Cover still missing, hole still there but the rock was gone. Probably down the hole.:banghead:

Lol... Murray.I can relate.. I stayed at the Barcello just down the road and then discovered the BayView Grande Marina up the road a bit further... Road and pipe excavation was common there... gaping holes were not uncommon....

May have seen you there Murray. We were there at the festival four times running beginning 2011 if memory serves me well...That first year most of the shows were at Franks in Ixtapa and the Black Bull in Zihua... Yes... great talent in a very informal setting...my kind of festival for sure...:thumbs:

Try to explain that to your insurance company. Rearend a truck and end up upside down. HMMMMMM. OR, did someone run a light???
According to the police Keith,Somebody had cut off the SUV and when he swerved,the pickup hit him and caused him to flip over. The vehicle that cut off the SUV didn’t stop. I guess some other motorist caught it on dashcam.