4FB870CF-8E34-4146-81DD-AEBDC885A16C.jpeg
39EF8524-AACB-4AC9-B9D1-87814249161D.jpeg
This is the apartment building in Kensington that’s been evacuated due to “Imminent collapse”. It sits along 10 St NW across from the Safeway. Pretty much 1/2 the suites on the east side have lights on. The residents won’t be allowed back in for a minimum 2 weeks.

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Mike, I have not heard about this situation. Not good for the residents but I would rather be out than in if the thing came down! Do you know if it was caused by poor design or workmanship? There was a story on the news here last week of a brand new condo building in Toronto, fifty some odd stories, four elevators and not one of them works. You want to get to your apartment you climb the stairs.

Hope these folks get things sorted out.

Mike, I have not heard about this situation. Not good for the residents but I would rather be out than in if the thing came down! Do you know if it was caused by poor design or workmanship? There was a story on the news here last week of a brand new condo building in Toronto, fifty some odd stories, four elevators and not one of them works. You want to get to your apartment you climb the stairs.

Hope these folks get things sorted out.
I think Murray,it’s from “age” maybe. It’s a pretty old building and not one of Calgary’s nicer apt buildings either. I’ve been in it as recently as a couple of years ago and It’s pretty dumpy. I’m surprised 10 St is open as it’s only 10/15 feet from the road. The business that are on the ground floor have emptied their shelves from what we saw this morning.

Appears by the lights you may also be low on fuel and wiper fluid Mike... :Biggrin:
Lol. No sir. She’s topped off as of Monday. Some of my warning lights have never gone out. E,brake,low washer fluid,headlights. The fuel light isn’t on in this pic. That’s the “light out” indicator up top. Fuel light is under the pump icon. It actually works. This old girl goes back and forth to work,that’s pretty much it. Shes been to Coleman and back once mind you recently. She’s my $50.00 love affair. Cheapest purchase I ever made.

A perfect daily driver Mike. I had an 01 Blazer that was my beater. After the engine light came on for a $ 425.00 emissions fan replacement...(duh)... I discovered a piece of black electrical tape covered up that glare quite nicely and blended right in with the panel too.... lol.......

A perfect daily driver Mike. I had an 01 Blazer that was my beater. After the engine light came on for a $ 425.00 emissions fan replacement...(duh)... I discovered a piece of black electrical tape covered up that glare quite nicely and blended right in with the panel too.... lol.......
If I can get 400,000 out of it,I’ll be happy. At least driving this one,I don’t have to try to look cool !! This car just oozes it ! Oil that is,she burns a little bit but it’s all good,so far.

Reactions: ddgermann

Users who are viewing this thread