This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Random Pictures You Took

That'll be a fun little ride once you get her going. That's a beautiful example,really is.You can post pics of that next summer on the road !! I'll be looking forward to hearing about that,if you so choose "random pic" of that car again.

Oh the car is on the road, finally !

Right now is running a little rich without the fuel regulator, but should have that in a few days. I will post a few pics of in in a few weeks, when I drive it to Virginia for a Pagoda meetup. Pagoda is the name for the W113 MB body style. Then may continue to Florida and store her there for the winter. Only has 113,000 original miles

Reactions: MikeysZ06
That VW is 1957 or older as it has the small rear window. Rare.

Reactions: Rruuff Day
That VW is 1957 or older as it has the small rear window. Rare.

True that. Not a lot of the old ones around anymore. %7 was the last year for the small rear window... 51 was the last year for the split rear window... not a lot left that remember those...

Imagine that VW truck and car combo rolling across the Barrett Jackson now. I love these vintage pics you dig up Murray. Very cool.

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Was going to post some winter pics just to panic you guys but instead...

Here are some SUMMERY highlights from a couple of years of our annual side by side trip in BC... Great gang, fantastic lodge and camping owned by some good friends and a ton of fun for 10 days each summer. Some days the SBS and...some days the Hummer takes the pounding. Depends on the level of hangover. Serious upgrade to the RZR the second year.

Hey it says "random"...

got a smack for that one...

Attachments

• IMG_4801 (1).jpg
    447.7 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_4812.jpg
    456.3 KB · Views: 6
Great scenery and some pretty challenging trails by the looks of things too.... And yes.... sneaking a 'boys will be boys' move into the picture does often at least get you 'the look'.... It's getting caught posting the pic on the Corvette forum that could earn you the smack....... hehe....

Reactions: ddgermann

Ya great area and 7 or so years later still finding new trails. Most we ride right out of the lodge. Some are pretty tame.. barely scratched the Hummer. But some are full on 4WD in the RZR. That's why we keep going back. Something for everyone there and amazing views.
And I got the smack right away Eric so it's all good.

Nice pictures Derek.

As the trailer park boys would say….is that a "sam squanch" in that fifth photo down? Rugged country, nice accommodation now if only you had a few trail vehicles.

Sam Squanch. Haha. Seen lots of deer, bears and the occasional killer bunny but so far no sam squanches Murray.

Get some trail vehicles you say.... hummmmm you just gave me an idea