yyssw1.jpg
If I know you Ziggy ...
next on your bucket list is to make them all
BLUE

LOL, No, a little variety is good.
yyssw1.jpg
so if "REALGON" and I had MikeysZ06 "YORKIES" cruise with us up to visit you ...
and the 2ft parking rule applies...

I know which one gets the front street ? :Arghh:

o_O
a good "variety" of "blue" generations I would bet would apply
and good ole LBR "YYSSW" will be singing the blues ...
"I park alone, awwwwwwll by myself ..."​

View attachment 11466
so if "REALGON" and I had MikeysZ06 "YORKIES" cruise with us up to visit you ...
and the 2ft parking rule applies...

I know which one gets the front street ? :Arghh:

o_O
a good "variety" of "blue" generations I would bet would apply
and good ole LBR "YYSSW" will be singing the blues ...
"I park alone, awwwwwwll by myself ..."​
Blue priority,by shade too !! :Biggrin: The darker the blue,the closer to the chair one gets. Or deeper into the shade out of the sun.

Reactions: turbozig
Blue priority,by shade too !! :Biggrin: The darker the blue,the closer to the chair one gets. Or deeper into the shade out of the sun.

Not sure if I agree with this last statement. According to that than my cars would be outside and your car would be in my garage when you visit Mike. This theory would only work if I had an empty spot in the garage, LOL!!!!

Not sure if I agree with this last statement. According to that than my cars would be outside and your car would be in my garage when you visit Mike. This theory would only work if I had an empty spot in the garage, LOL!!!!
If I could park it next to the 70 and the 15 next to that. Could make for a nice picture.

View attachment 11467 Came across this odd looking rock Oct 9/2000 on the summit of Mt Lipsett. Looks suspiciously like the province of Alberta.
I didn't read what you wrote right away and thought it said "Oct 9 2000 MT upsett Mike" ...
was gonna ask who MT was :Confused5: and what was done to upset you ... (LOL)
and was definitely not gonna tell you that you spelt upsett wrong (LOL)

Last edited:
View attachment 11449 She likes her Nikes. Which 2 pairs should she bring to Calgary next Sunday? Numbered 1-5 clockwise from the black/yellow laces/silver swish. This is member participation at her request.

Geez whiz from this dude's point of view ... how about 2 left ones and 2 right ones which I guess might have the potential of 4 different outfits ;)
(that's how it works with my socks in my sock drawer)

Last edited:
Was in the Blue Ridge mountains in Virginia this weekend for what they call Pagoda University.

Met very interesting people, some came from Australia, NZ, France, Belgium, Germany & Holland. A lot of nice cars, here are a few of the first arrivals.

Learned a lot ! They had 8 different technical sessions on all sorts of subjects.

The event was held at one member's farm. And he went all out, installing a 4 post lift in the field so we could get under the cars.

One guys fuel pump fractured Sat afternoon, some one had a spare and we changed it out in 45 minutes.

The C7 was a treat to cruise the 9 hours each way! For the total trip averaged 9.1l/100km ( 26MPG ). Not bad! And used the PureGas app to find Ethanol free gas for every fill