That'll be a fun little ride once you get her going. That's a beautiful example,really is.You can post pics of that next summer on the road !! I'll be looking forward to hearing about that,if you so choose "random pic" of that car again.

Oh the car is on the road, finally !

Right now is running a little rich without the fuel regulator, but should have that in a few days. I will post a few pics of in in a few weeks, when I drive it to Virginia for a Pagoda meetup. Pagoda is the name for the W113 MB body style. Then may continue to Florida and store her there for the winter. Only has 113,000 original miles

Reactions: MikeysZ06
Took in the weekly Red Deer Show and Shine last week.... Just getting to posting a couple pics now.....lol.... Was a bit of a light Thursday with only about 250 cars....Never fails to amaze me the regular three hundred plus car turnout they have on every good weather Thursday...

View attachment 11288 View attachment 11289 View attachment 11290 View attachment 11291 View attachment 11292 View attachment 11293 View attachment 11294 View attachment 11295 View attachment 11296 View attachment 11297 View attachment 11298 View attachment 11299 View attachment 11300 View attachment 11301 View attachment 11302 View attachment 11303 View attachment 11305View attachment 11304
That VW is 1957 or older as it has the small rear window. Rare.

Reactions: Rruuff Day
You know the weird thing about those VW's is that even in the height of the muscle car era they were still cool cars even then. Nobody was embarresd to be driving around in one. Some of them were pretty quick. Anybody else remember the Empi Inch Pincher?
Unknown.jpeg
Unknown-1.jpeg

You know the weird thing about those VW's is that even in the height of the muscle car era they were still cool cars even then. Nobody was embarresd to be driving around in one. Some of them were pretty quick. Anybody else remember the Empi Inch Pincher?View attachment 11323View attachment 11324
Imagine that VW truck and car combo rolling across the Barrett Jackson now. I love these vintage pics you dig up Murray. Very cool.

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Was going to post some winter pics just to panic you guys but instead...

Here are some SUMMERY highlights from a couple of years of our annual side by side trip in BC... Great gang, fantastic lodge and camping owned by some good friends and a ton of fun for 10 days each summer. Some days the SBS and...some days the Hummer takes the pounding. Depends on the level of hangover. Serious upgrade to the RZR the second year. :thumbs:

Hey it says "random"...:)
IMG_1696.jpg
IMG_1649.jpg
IMG_4770.jpg
IMG_4773.jpg
IMG_4776.jpg
IMG_4780.jpg
IMG_4791 (1).jpg
IMG_4793.jpg

IMG_4799 (1).jpg
IMG_4800.jpg
IMG_4805.jpg
IMG_4813.jpg
IMG_4808.jpg
IMG_4809.jpg

got a smack for that one... ;)

Attachments

• IMG_4801 (1).jpg
    IMG_4801 (1).jpg
    447.7 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_4812.jpg
    IMG_4812.jpg
    456.3 KB · Views: 6
Great scenery and some pretty challenging trails by the looks of things too.... And yes.... sneaking a 'boys will be boys' move into the picture does often at least get you 'the look'.... It's getting caught posting the pic on the Corvette forum that could earn you the smack...;):Nono1:.... hehe....

Reactions: ddgermann
Great scenery and some pretty challenging trails by the looks of things too.... And yes.... sneaking a 'boys will be boys' move into the picture does often at least get you 'the look'.... It's getting caught posting the pic on the Corvette forum that could earn you the smack...;):Nono1:.... hehe....

Ya great area and 7 or so years later still finding new trails. Most we ride right out of the lodge. Some are pretty tame.. barely scratched the Hummer. But some are full on 4WD in the RZR. That's why we keep going back. Something for everyone there and amazing views.
And I got the smack right away Eric so it's all good. :thumbs:

Nice pictures Derek.:thumbs:

As the trailer park boys would say….is that a "sam squanch" in that fifth photo down?:Biggrin: Rugged country, nice accommodation now if only you had a few trail vehicles.

Sam Squanch. Haha. Seen lots of deer, bears and the occasional killer bunny but so far no sam squanches Murray.

Get some trail vehicles you say.... hummmmm you just gave me an idea

IMG_6390.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread