We had our grandkids for the weekend. The youngest one was sick with a really bad head cold and at 19 months she was not a happy camper. Decided to spend Saturday with Lilly who is 7 but reminds everyone she will be 8 in December, to take some pressure off the little one who did manage to get some sleep.

Lilly and I headed off to Bracebridge, Ontario for a picnic and some playground time for her. Bracebridge is a pretty town, I could live there, and is a gateway to the Muskoka cottage area. Took a few pictures of the area below Muskoka Falls. There are two bridges over the falls, road traffic and CN Rail. Pretty spot.

IMG_5837.jpg

The volume of water cascading down the falls gives some interesting patterns in the river below
IMG_5839.jpg

IMG_5851.jpg

A touch of fall colour is in the forest, looks very pretty this time of the year....Corvette time you might say
IMG_5858.jpg

The powerhouse
IMG_5852.jpg

Beautiful pictures Black 03 Z06! I was there last year for the first time, Muskoka cottage country is breathtaking, and I agree I could live there easy, just need lots of money.

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
We had our grandkids for the weekend. The youngest one was sick with a really bad head cold and at 19 months she was not a happy camper. Decided to spend Saturday with Lilly who is 7 but reminds everyone she will be 8 in December, to take some pressure off the little one who did manage to get some sleep.

Lilly and I headed off to Bracebridge, Ontario for a picnic and some playground time for her. Bracebridge is a pretty town, I could live there, and is a gateway to the Muskoka cottage area. Took a few pictures of the area below Muskoka Falls. There are two bridges over the falls, road traffic and CN Rail. Pretty spot.

View attachment 11641
The volume of water cascading down the falls gives some interesting patterns in the river below
View attachment 11643

View attachment 11644

A touch of fall colour is in the forest, looks very pretty this time of the year....Corvette time you might say
View attachment 11645

The powerhouse
View attachment 11646

Hey all. Greetings from Liverpool Nova Scotia. Not much for fall colours yet here. Some of the maples just starting to turn. On our way from Digby/Yarmouth down the South shore to Chester and then back up to Windsor to check in with dad again. Brenda had never been along the North shore so we followed the Bay of Fundy along from Windsor to Wolfville where we paused for two days for the Deep Roots music festival. Then on to Digby for copious amounts of Digby scallops, clams and haddock.... now making our way back East. Will spend the night here in Liverpool, then carry on along this coast back east. For anyone contemplating a trip to NS, the drive from Halifax to Liverpool is spectacular. But take the old road that follows the coastline.

Suppertime... gotts to run but will be posting some trip pics and stuff as usual when i get back to somewhere with more than snail pace internet... lol.... my. how we get spoiled.....

Sam Squanch. Haha. Seen lots of deer, bears and the occasional killer bunny but so far no sam squanches Murray.

Get some trail vehicles you say.... hummmmm you just gave me an idea

View attachment 11379
You just dont have a clue how much I would like to build something like this with a hitch in the back to pull a trailer and go fishing with style in remote area.

You just dont have a clue how much I would like to build something like this with a hitch in the back to pull a trailer and go fishing with style in remote area.

This thing was a labour of love... I really was great to take a beat truck and build it back from the ground up. I enjoy it every time I drive it. And pulling the RZR to the mountains I get passed constantly by jacked up wannabe trucks pulling bigger trailers. Most give a thumbs up. And all I see on the trails are all over it when we are stopped for mandatory beverages. It's the most stupid money I've ever spent but only the Z06 gives me a smile that can match the feeling this beast provides clawing its way through terrain.

Thanks and frankly my truck is a bit extreme on the restoration, add ons and creature comforts but you can get the Humvee version really cheap now.... they are quite cheap to fix up to very reliable if you really want to join the team. Check out the websites on the auctions for the military trucks. You will be shocked how cheap you can get a low mileage truck. Import is a process but doable. There are a few for sale in Canada all the time too.

I just realized I was answering on the wrong thread. I obviously thought you were talking about my H1. Lol. Just looked at the red 4wd corvette. Ya... that would sure turn more heads than a hummer. :D
Derek.

Last edited:
Today's letters in today's Sun in regards to Nenshi "Race comments". When all is crumbling around,pull the race card !! Monday can't come soon enough !!

IMG_4198.JPG
IMG_4199.JPG

Reactions: YFCvii
Today's letters in today's Sun in regards to Nenshi "Race comments". When all is crumbling around,pull the race card !! Monday can't come soon enough !!

View attachment 12146 View attachment 12147

Always interesting to see this all in writing Mike ... thanks ... as I don't get a newspaper !
I've pretty much chalked Nenshi up as one who would tell someone who has an
Obsession to cure their Obsessive Compulsive Disorder ... that they have a Problem.

Users who are viewing this thread