This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Question: what are Z06 selling For In Ontario?

JCWP

AE4,D86, EFY, E60, FA5, J6N, N26,PDV, Q8T, Z51,FE4
Power User
Oct 8, 2016
West Vancouver, BC
VetteCoins
Car
2022 C8 Z51 3LT HTC
Province
BC
Okay.
I am trying to buy a Z06 or E.R. from Kelowna Chevrolet and he tells me they are selling for $100K over MSRP - they want $50K. He sent me 5 listings from Ontario with list from $319K to $299,800.00. There are 5 in total within this price spread. Three at least are listed with other than G.M dealers. Not sure if other 2 are dealers or not? Anybody have proof of what they are actually selling for? I believe there is a post on this issue which I will review.
I spoke to the sales Manager, and of course, and this is what he is using to justify the mark-up saying it is a deal at $50K over. I have spoke to a few high volume dealers in Vancouver and they tell me: the list is so long to forget about it and they sell for MSRP.
My dealer to-day told me the same; however, they only sell 10 C8s a year vs 30+ - mostly 3LT at Kelowna Chevy.

Was looking for the Z06 that humberview had a while ago no longer on its site .... but it was well over 300k

heres one at a dealer used car dealer in Woodbridge Ont with 33kms on it

I'd buy this one before I gave them almost 300 k for a 1LZ

290k for a 1LZ

Good luck

Yes, know about all these. Listing for "X" is fine and good; but, what do they finally sell for? I would love to know. Love the color of your car. I hope you have been driving that bad girl?

Yea have been getting quite a bit of behind the wheel time .... now that is, was away the whole month of Aug in florida

So trying to make up for lost time ... You have a gorgeous car there ... Is it worth the heart ache for a Z06 ?

Was at Gulfcoast motorworks in Bonita springs Fla .... They had no less than 7 or 8 brand new Z06s And I think the cheapest one was like 225k USD

They also had a 70th Z06 that was a 3LZ for like 350 USD just try converting that to CAD

Yes, know about all these. Listing for "X" is fine and good; but, what do they finally sell for? I would love to know. Love the color of your car. I hope you have been driving that bad girl?
I think they must be getting their asking price or close to it .... otherwise they will prob hold them ...its a hot commodity that Z06 Think it will be for some time to come

Reactions: Movie Muscle
Florida in Aug.? I guess eh living in Ontario - car away soon for the winter?
Thank you, my car is amazing - get a lot of compliments and, as you know, amazing to drive.
I am getting a little fed up chasing a Z06 or E-Ray.
Enjoy the fall. I hope you get some great weather to continue enjoying your beautiful car.

Thanks my man .... I guess Im a glutton for punishment....but I love those 40 degree C days on the beach ...

Enjoy your fall also ... dont know if you have them there but speed cameras are popping up everywhere here in Toronto.

Thanks my man .... I guess Im a glutton for punishment....but I love those 40 degree C days on the beach ...

Enjoy your fall also ... dont know if you have them there but speed cameras are popping up everywhere here in Toronto.
Use to. Now banned for some reason.
Yes, Florida is the go to spot for sun, while, CA is here . Getting crazy expensive to go south to CA in the winter.
I am from London Ont. and use to spend 3 weeks in T.O. doing an audit at our plant there on Finch - Petrofina.
Drove my car to-day - love it - too much traffic here. I can imagine what it is like in your area.
Best regards .... back at you man.

Reactions: Vettenut
Used Z06s are listed for out the door price with all the taxed + $100,000, i have heard that some have sold for $75K-$80 over.

if you are going to over pay, you mind as well over pay $50,000 and get a brand new Z06 that is built to your spec.
Denis, send me some cash -LOL. I have been toying with the idea. It is all the extra taxes you have to add on to that extra $50K: Fed LT & BC LT - ouch!!!

Talked with the same contact at Kelowna 12 months ago, and he quoted the same 100k adm number. I would argue that, given the number has not changed in 1 year, this number has been fabricated (multiple dealerships posted ads for vehicles that dont move to use as a strike price)

An adm is expected, but something seems suspect with them.

Edit: was able to get on waitlist for erays at mrsp in bc, so ask around [which further makes me suspicious of kelowna]

Last edited:
Sorry, not sure of your point? I was offered either at $50k over which with new fed. lux tax & B.C. lux tax makes rithet car crazy expensive; so, I passed on both cars. Would love to know what the$200 k + cars actually sell for. Big bucks in USA over MRSP.

Was responding to your initial question:
"Anybody have proof of what they are actually selling for?"

And the answer is no, I don't have proof, and don't believe they do either.

I'd recommend going with dealers other than kelowna, as the adm is lower for a z06, and much lower than eray.

In the forum search, there's also some reports of kelowna asking for higher adm than others

Last edited:
Lists are too long everywhere here.. I've spoke to many and they say forget it not taking anymore names. Kelowna gets a lot of allocations because they sell a lot of 3LT s.

Lists are too long everywhere here.. I've spoke to many and they say forget it not taking anymore names. Kelowna gets a lot of allocations because they sell a lot of 3LT s.
Gotcha, I feel your pain; there are a few other high volume dealerships that are more reputable in bc, however:

Spoke to them. Lists so long told no point. A real pain. My dealer sells maybe 10 per; but, it is 3LTs that count for halo car sllocations however.

Reactions: OrangeEray
Spoke to them. Lists so long told no point. A real pain. My dealer sells maybe 10 per; but, it is 3LTs that count for halo car sllocations however.
Really sorry to hear; I just don't want you to fall into using kelownas numbers as the main data point/metric. I was in same situation last year, and the numbers they proposed were way higher than what I was able to get elsewhere.

I hope for your success in finding one!

Thanks. I do have an awesome 2022 3LT Z51 HTC; so, not all bad. Amazing car!!