Dealerships have a bad rep for a reason. Historical reasons I said. They were mostly liars and thieves. Rolling back speedometers etc. Currently they have cleaned their act up, but they were forced to by many government regulations. That doesn't mean their reputation hasn't still got a little smell. Many of us remember ....
Oh yeah, I do remember those days.

Reactions: Murray20c8
Bill Spencer in Cobourg is the exception.
Top notch and honest….I got my last three new vettes from there including 2023 3LZ Z06
Great. I suspect that dealer does not get many allocations? You must have been numero uno. Congrats. Enjoy the car - drive her. I guess she will soon be under cover. How about some pics?

@JCWP

Not sure if you found something already but there's a Z06 available at Eagle Ridge Chev in Coquitlam. They're wanting $220K but it sounded like you might be able to talk them down a bit more. Someone backed out on it and they said it's been sitting there for a couple weeks now

Attachments

• 20231015_174804.jpg
    20231015_174804.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
What is the current GM Canada policy on reselling a Z06? Is is 12 months and 12000kms or just 12 months? Does it matter if you trade it in to a GM dealer before that time?

Bill Spencer in Cobourg is the exception.
Top notch and honest….I got my last three new vettes from there including 2023 3LZ Z06
Agreed. I traded my yellow '22 C8 3LT, Z51, mag ride, 8K, for a red mist '23 C8 Z51 mag ride, and they gave me a big fat cheque difference. Unbelievably easy transaction, no red tape.

Okay.
I am trying to buy a Z06 or E.R. from Kelowna Chevrolet and he tells me they are selling for $100K over MSRP - they want $50K. He sent me 5 listings from Ontario with list from $319K to $299,800.00. There are 5 in total within this price spread. Three at least are listed with other than G.M dealers. Not sure if other 2 are dealers or not? Anybody have proof of what they are actually selling for? I believe there is a post on this issue which I will review.
I spoke to the sales Manager, and of course, and this is what he is using to justify the mark-up saying it is a deal at $50K over. I have spoke to a few high volume dealers in Vancouver and they tell me: the list is so long to forget about it and they sell for MSRP.
My dealer to-day told me the same; however, they only sell 10 C8s a year vs 30+ - mostly 3LT at Kelowna Chevy.
Try Brad (Sales Manager) Bannister GM in Vernon. They sold me mine at MSRP. Happy Motoring!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.