Bumping it to the top as we need your votes again folks!! It seems to be us against that pesky Mustang again for popularity! It is actually a compliment considering just under 100,000 more Mustangs are built each year than Corvettes! So please vote and get everyone you know who has a phone to vote to:

1-306-500-6715 (You can only vote once per phone) Vote then grab your significant others phone, call your parents, grab your kids phones and vote!

Again...let's get $5000 to Veterans who need it most!

Nice meeting you yesterday Les put in a couple votes for you today . Btw she's a real beauty u got there .

Great meeting you as well! Today (Mon) was the busiest by far....lots of positives and a few negatives. I don't understand why people feel so privileged as to have the right to dismantle barriers just to get closer to the car to see it and take family piks?

It takes all kinds , I had a few choice words with some people pushing to get pictures I don't do well in crowds like that.

Thanks....Hoping everyone gets their votes I. And the. Steals the phones of everyone they know to vote. There are apparently over 1000 votes registered and that Mustang was neck in neck last time.

Text '1' to 306-500-6715 to get us there...$5000 to Veterans Emergency Transition Services Canada

I will be there Thursday and Saturday.

Wanted to thanks all for the support! Unfortunately we did not win and the Grand Prize went to an amazing all original 71 Mach 1 Mustang but just participating saw us donate $1000 to Veterans Emergency Transition Services and that's a plus plus. We have this bad habit of traveling both through Canada and the US quite often so I hope to get a chance to meet many this summer and buy you a beverage as a bit of a thank you!! This is the winning entry! Stunning car.

1D25472.jpg

Ford GT is a gorgeous car and i respect the way they are taking applications with priority going to drivers, not collectors. Our car got a ton of attention which was nice, but yes, that donation would have been key to my week.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread