And speaking of Continental Kits...

They are stunning in black. My convert left the factory all black , but I changed to red with a white top. The above Black Beauty has optional dual rear aerials,, wheel carrier ( coni kit ) , spinners , door handle shields , and a V8 under the hood. Only non stock piece I see he added was a set of cross flags above the little V on the faceplate of the coni kit . Whoever installed the top did a very nice job, no ripples in the plastic back window either. Very nice Impala.

..The V8 powered 58 convertible obviously has a custom paint job , only a true artist can take the time to mask the designs off and paint the different colors . The body appears stock with dual rear aerials and all moldings present that I can see. The aluminum grill has been chrome plated . Over the headlights are aftermarket headlight shields. The windshield wipers have been removed . A custom steering wheel and different seat covers are part of the interior. Looks like chrome reverse wheels but too hard to tell 4sure what this custom ragtop is rolling on.

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
The 58 Buick was one that the hotrodder's used most , but they are hard to find in nice shape as not that many buick;s out there and they are easily damaged . I wonder what it would cost today to build that grill and I don't mean from plastic . The buick one also looks abit like what guys did by using door knobs off kitchen cupboards .

Yeah those square licence plates are not from our side of the ocean. The body looks 100% stock , only options I see are pass side door mirror, door handle shields and a single rear aerial plus a V8 under the hood or maybe I should say bonnet as that is what they call it over there. I don't care for those wheels , hard to clean and I just never cared for the wire look. The upholstery maybe tuck 'n roll but hard to see 4sure. Was a USA built car as it has 3 piece bumpers.

The color of this Impala looks like Cashmere Blue. This V8 car shows factory options spinner hupcaps , wheel carrier ( coni kit ) , fender skirts and door handle shields . Custom add on are the dual dummy spot lights and single outlet lake pipes, and a set of fuzzy wuzzy dice dangling from the mirror.. A very clean sharp looking car.

The final resting place for a couple of 58's. The blue Bel Air 2 door hardtop obviuosly was in a fender bender at one time as it has a white front end on it now. I can't tell which V8 is still in it , either the 283 or 348. The other sedan is a V8 car as well. The Bel Air has been stripped of most moldings and I see the firewall tag is gone also. I like finding and picking them up this way , lost count but about 35 of them by now.

Always wondered about the dummy spot lights...just for show I guess. I think the cops used to have real ones at one time.

The color of this Impala looks like Cashmere Blue. This V8 car shows factory options spinner hupcaps , wheel carrier ( coni kit ) , fender skirts and door handle shields . Custom add on are the dual dummy spot lights and single outlet lake pipes, and a set of fuzzy wuzzy dice dangling from the mirror.. A very clean sharp looking car.

Always wondered about the dummy spot lights...just for show I guess. I think the cops used to have real ones at one time.
.....Yes , the dummy ones were just for show , but alot of cars had real ones too. I have a parts car that came with the spot light on the drivers side. It was mounted on the front fender and the handle came through the firewall / dash and you controlled it from the inside of the car. It had a mirror on the back side too , was a factory option.

.....Yes , the dummy ones were just for show , but alot of cars had real ones too. I have a parts car that came with the spot light on the drivers side. It was mounted on the front fender and the handle came through the firewall / dash and you controlled it from the inside of the car. It had a mirror on the back side too , was a factory option.

I have had several of those with the handle in my sales. They are very collectable and command a fair dollar as well. Have only had one with the attached mirror.