wow and another Yeoman 2 door . The body side moldings that run midway have been removed. Looks like 1960 chev tail light lens in the 58 bezels. Suspension has been lowered just enough that the lake pipes do not scrape. It may have air ride but can't tell from the pic. Wide whites wrap around steel rims and capped with 49 chev covers. Peep mirrors let the driver know if anyone is behind. Parked on a old highway, the lines haven't been painted in years.

58's Olympic Class Swimmers as well...

good underside car wash !! amazing no one stalled yet as point ignition don't take much to get wet and stop. The 58 V8 Biscayne in front musta had a front collision earlier as the hood is raised and strapped down in the middle and can see the grill and parking light pushed in. 4th car back the 58 Impala convertible is following the 61 Impala. Can't see a driver in the 51 Plymouth next to the 58 so maybe that flathead is dead as the black 57 chev is aiming to get by.

One very cool looking Delray 2 door post. I love the color which looks like the factory Cashmere Blue. Hood is punched full of louvers , rear antenna possibly power , dual exhaust , custom wheels and white letter tires . Only thing he removed was the Delray script off the rear quarter panel. I really like this mild custom 58 .

This 58 convertible is an example of what an original car looked like when new. Painted in acrylic lacquer SnowCrest White . A V8 is under the hood as symbolized by the big " V " on the hood. Options seen are tribar spinner caps on the wheel covers , rear fender skirts , exhaust port emblems ( those things behind the rear wheels to simulate exhaust outlets ) , dual rear mounted aerials , door handle shields , and a drivers side spot light which has the rear view mirror and is controlled from the inside of the car. It also might have the Wheel Carrier ( continental kit ) as I can just see maybe the top of the cover above the trunk lid.

That invoice is in very nice condition.
Wondering about the oil filter listed under 'accessories'?
........The invoice for the BelAir says it is a 6 cyl car , model 1749, the 17 meant 6 cyl , if it was 18 then that meant a V8. Now on the 6 bangers a oil filter was a option back in those days. So as shown the buyer was charged for the option. It was a canister just clamped onto the intake manifold usually and often dealer installed. Back then everyone usually changed oil every 1000 miles so a filter didn't do too much. The V8's all came with a oil filter. Up to 1968 the V8 had a canister with a element which was abit of a pain to change cause of the " O ' ring gasket that would stick in the grove. Later a spin on adapter was available to replace the canister on V8's which made changing the filter easy and is what is still done today.

Last edited:
Twin engine go cart, pretty girl, sedan delivery all in one shot...

View attachment 29052
Let me try ! I see a gravel road,partly cloudy skies. Probably a Saturday morning. The car looks to have a light coloured paint job. I’m pretty sure he is heading west due to the suns shadow. They haven’t stopped at a Timmy’s yet. The lady recently had her hair done and I think she’s about 30/35 maybe. She probably smokes but her husband who is taking the pic asked her to butt out for a second.

pretty good observation Mickey , she took her sunglasses off for the pic as seen in her right hand . Pic may of been taken before Tim Hortons opened in '64. The 58 looks fairly new . One piece bumper says made in California or Canada. Moon Discs probably picked up at So Cal's in California . Optional radio in the 58, was a expensive accessory, aerial all the way out must be poor reception where they are going. Peep mirror on pass side to help see what is along side. Do you think they man handled and just lifted the cart off the roof or long ramps and wheeled it on / off ? The number / letter on the front plate look abit big ?? wonder where they are from ?

pretty good observation Mickey , she took her sunglasses off for the pic as seen in her right hand . Pic may of been taken before Tim Hortons opened in '64. The 58 looks fairly new . One piece bumper says made in California or Canada. Moon Discs probably picked up at So Cal's in California . Optional radio in the 58, was a expensive accessory, aerial all the way out must be poor reception where they are going. Peep mirror on pass side to help see what is along side. Do you think they man handled and just lifted the cart off the roof or long ramps and wheeled it on / off ? The number / letter on the front plate look abit big ?? wonder where they are from ?
I forgot about Timmy’s opening in 64...but look at the go-kart...no cushioning under the tires. No respect being shown for the roof so my guess is,,,,the kart was ramped on and off. I believe this lady is from Bakersfield. Lol

Reactions: XFIRE82
To be honest I am not 100% sure this is a 58. Heavily customized and not a great pic...

View attachment 29061
...........Yeah it is a 58 Impala Sport Coupe 4 sure. Heavy duty tail section modified with the triple lights changed to a single round light possibly 60 Pontiac ?? Gas door filler is filled , trunk lid shaved as probably all body moldings are removed . Rear bumper is some kinda deflector shield....doesn't look right my opinion. Open door shows the Impala red reflector / arm rest . Lots of body work done to this old custom.