Well a beer for the hot momma and her little girl will have the root beer !! , yes , that is a 58 Nomad wagon identifiable by the wide stainless all around the roof panel and Bel Air / Impala style side trim.

Reactions: hemicat
European 58

Reactions: XFIRE82
that is something, and the load is not tied down !!! reminds me of the time back in the 60's we were going to Saskatoon in the 58 and we caught up to a truck hauling pigs . One pig put his front feet over the end gate and looking at us as we were following. Then it decided to jump over the end gate and boom here is this pig rolling down the highway with dad steering around it. Naturally all the legs were broken in the pig. We passed the truck, mom rolled down the window when we were next to the farmer and yelling and pointing " your pig your pig " . He quickly stopped jumped and looked in the box then looked back down the highway. It was funny to see but the poor pig never made it to market.

I don't recall ever seeing this low rider. All removed are hood emblems, top front fender ornaments, front fender side louvers and filled, rocker moldings, rear quarter flags / Impala script and lower ornaments , shaved door handles and locks, I see no aerials or mirrors either or wipers . Rolling on heavy wire spokes with 2 bar spinners , narrow whites. Looks like pleated upholstery and column shift. I like the shade of purple but I think it would of looked better if car was all black.

wow, another custom job by a field of Sunflowers .She is lowered all 4 corners , flipper hubcaps , wide whites , shaved handles and locks , Removed : top and side front fender ornaments , pitchfork molding , rocker moldings, Impala script and flags , rear lower quarter finger moldings , shaved trunk lid , tail lights I'm not sure what they are from could be modified 53/54 chev ? , peep mirror , dual exhaust with cutouts , front fender side molding changed , ribbed aluminum insert removed body side moldings , USA car ( not california ) as it has 3 piece bumpers , has factory rear speaker . looks like a 59/60 Impala steering wheel as 58 had a full circle horn ring , I see a car club plaque in the back window...cool ! oh, obviously a custom paint job probably 58 anniversary gold and black.

Michael,
Thanks for directing me to this thread........ although I just did burn up an hour of my life going through the 21 pages. lol
Here’s mine. It was originally Silver Grey Metallic w/ Dover White roof. Would love to go back to that color combination but paint nowadays is just TOO expensive. Would you happen to have a color photo in that color combo?
Interior isn’t stock, but done beautifully. Would love to know who did it. The car was originally sold in Vancouver and spent 95% of its life in BC.

Since the engine photo was taken I’ve switched back to a generator replacing the single wire alternator.

5C686EAA-B3CB-4DC7-908C-A9C726DD48B5.jpeg
4A3AFA98-4D82-4159-9436-E0D40253B2F3.jpeg
FEC206B1-0602-4823-AEEF-68FE1E92AF0F.jpeg
540A2911-1B64-4ABD-B0E1-38771230620F.jpeg
2B0D178A-B0FB-4E2B-81B8-A75327408B17.jpeg
B8AE37B6-7BFD-4773-8BE3-A9632456D743.jpeg
67347D5E-C35A-4D0E-A01C-A640F26483ED.jpeg

Except for wheels and paint this one looks pretty stock to me...

View attachment 26630
........the Delray sedan has one piece bumpers so probably a california built car , I can't make out the licence plate. Hood says it is a 6 cyl car . Body is stock . Was originally a 2 tone paint car as it has the paint divider on the front fender. Door mirror is something newer. Cragar SS wheels, my #1 choice . Custom upholstery and side outlet exhaust , one cool 58 cruiser.

Reactions: Black 03 Z06