Mom and Son?...

Reactions: XFIRE82
not a very old pic cause it has Eagle GT 11's and they aren't a old tire.

That pic was taken recently at a car show here on the Coast.
It has a BC Modified Collector plate..

My dad had a ‘65 Starfire back in the day.. 425 Cu in 20’ of car! Buckets, console, tach, etc.
That was what I learned to drive with. And had to ask to borrow on Friday nights while in High School. My buddies loved that car.. so did I.
6681EA58-D1B8-4224-BDAE-04BB073CE52B.jpeg

Graham

Give me directions and I will gladly drag it away. A V8 car , looks like was a powerglide , pretty rust free on the outside to , cracked windshield darn , but the front is abit high so I think the motor is out and I think I see the driveshaft in back so the tranny is gone too , plus the diff might be gone also as she is sitting on the ground back there. . Hood looks straight and that is a very hard part to find on a 58.

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
The 58 Biscayne 2 door sedan is one model I never found in all my years of picking up cars, and I've had over 30 58's. Ed had different sponsers over time as seen on the car . The gold car still had the front bumper on , later it is seen without the bumper. Must of been a fast car as in one pic rear quarter says IHRA record holder. The pics look mid to late 70's .

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
abit of a ride for the few pieces left on that car. The hood looks ok, not sure but looks like a tinted tail gate window , tail light bezels , that's about all of value to me for spares. If had stainless drip rail or Nomad roof trim would be better . Looks like a 65 or 66 Wildcat behind it , I like those too .

The "Chevies" and "Pontiac" gangs lined up across from each other in Downtown #$%&, ready to rumble this past Saturday. No one is sure what sparked this latest standoff but the local authorities have vowed to end these stare downs that terrorizes the community...No idea what is going on here

The "Chevies" and "Pontiac" gangs lined up across from each other in Downtown #$%&, ready to rumble this past Saturday. No one is sure what sparked this latest standoff but the local authorities have vowed to end these stare downs that terrorizes the community...No idea what is going on here

View attachment 26346
Scarey resemblance to what happens in the quiet, quaint town of Ponoka Alberta every year. 🤔