They say the only reason GM built the sedan delivery was to give drag racers more room to advertise :Biggrin:

you guys both right , plus one more model - the Delray . All Except the Impala and the wagons used that tail light bezel. Optional was to have a backup light on the inside one instead of the red tail.
I like the diff in the rod , looks like 6 carbs , buick finned drums .

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
...and half of them are a std tranny...just great for parking ! , so the ones on the left are all facing downhill tires turned to the sidewalk which is correct . But the guys on the right are parked facing both ways.....so what gives ? a rare 58 2 door Biscayne bottom left.

Reactions: hemicat and BDK
...and half of them are a std tranny...just great for parking ! , so the ones on the left are all facing downhill tires turned to the sidewalk which is correct . But the guys on the right are parked facing both ways.....so what gives ? a rare 58 2 door Biscayne bottom left.
Yes back in the day most of them would have been standard transmissions..The only for sure automatic in the picture would be the Cadillac. And maybe the 58..

Reactions: hemicat and XFIRE82
I had a 64 Olds two door hardtop with a 394 4-bbl while going to tech school. Really liked that car.

.......good eye , you are absolutely right , that is a 58 sedan delivery surrounded by a 55 Olds convert right behind , a 60 T-bird in front , a 56 chev wagon in front of the bug , next lane to the right of the 58 is a 57 Imperial and in front a 56 Pontiac , far lane by itself is a 63 Olds .

;....odd color combo , The BelAir has top front fender ornaments removed, rear quarter ornaments removed ( 4 each side ) peep mirrors , side outlet dual exhaust , I don't see and aerial(s) , lowered or on air ride , nice wheels , not a very old pic cause it has Eagle GT 11's and they aren't a old tire.

I think it was a 88. Petrofka...is that where there was a service station on the top of the hill? Funny, I had a carb fire also with that car going up the hill to Moose Jaw. I was able to put it out quickly. I sold it to my younger brother and he ran it into a tree or something like that.

.....was it a Starfire ? I have a 64 Starfire , 394, black with wine interior , was a very low mile car, car fire on Petrofka hill and burnt.

Yeah same thing , he just climbed the river hill and carb fire , couldn't save it. Belonged to a RCMP friend of mine stationed in Blaine lake. Yes, Petrofka bridge on #12 north of Saskatoon, Brown's old service up on the hill there. Car was in Swift Current, had a warranty crate 394 in it , only 30,000 miles he bought from old couple that bought it new drove it from the factory down east back here. Starfire, buckets , console with tack etc.