Sleeper?...

...A 57 convertible across the street . The proud owner of the Delray dressed it up abit with optional door edge guards, rear antenna , front fender louvers , ornaments on top of the front fenders , and a set of baby moons with white walls , I don't see a tail pipe on this side so probably a single exhaust.........a very cool ride for the day.

Wagon on the assembly line...

View attachment 25623
Just like ford.....wagons were built on, and off line. There was a mezzanine for wagons only, completely separated from cars. We only built them on Fridays, 2 shifts.
The pic shows the wagon on a non moving work station. When it gets fitted with "wagon only" parts, it'll join the cars in regular assembly.

.......good eye , you are absolutely right , that is a 58 sedan delivery surrounded by a 55 Olds convert right behind , a 60 T-bird in front , a 56 chev wagon in front of the bug , next lane to the right of the 58 is a 57 Imperial and in front a 56 Pontiac , far lane by itself is a 63 Olds .

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
NO, I said the 56 chev is in front of the bug , no idea what the year it is other than 63 or older my guess, it is a foreign car and I don't really pay attention to them.

NO, I said the 56 chev is in front of the bug , no idea what the year it is other than 63 or older my guess, it is a foreign car and I don't really pay attention to them.
What about the white-ish car in the parking lot off the highway ? About 1 o’clock from the often seen “bug.”

What about the white-ish car in the parking lot off the highway ? About 1 o’clock from the often seen “bug.”
........hard to see it good , but 4 sure it is a Chrysler product 57-59 era , Plymouth / Dodge ? I can't see the tail lights or side moldings to make a true id. , not a Desoto either. The Falcon would be a 61 , Volvo who cares !!