This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Question Passenger side side mirror replacement, is kippscottgmparts legit?

Temp_0098

I'm New Here
Oct 6, 2023
VetteCoins
Car
Corvette 2022 C8
Province
ON
Someone hit our side mirror on the passenger side and we will need a full replacement, dealer is asking for over 1k but found the parts for $600 on kippscottgmparts. Can I go with them?

Highly recommend them; I've ordered from them several times: good prices; good advice; good service. They'll ship to you in Ontario for a reasonable cost (Canada Post) however you may wish to:

-see if your dealer will match their pricing (show the dealer your BuyKippScottGMParts.ca written quote). Other members of these Forums have obtained a price match in that fashion;
-find out if you've got a local GM OEM parts wholesaler that might have similar pricing, so you can save on ship costs or personally pick up the parts.

Good luck! And Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Reactions: scraze66 and MKC8
Someone hit our side mirror on the passenger side and we will need a full replacement, dealer is asking for over 1k but found the parts for $600 on kippscottgmparts. Can I go with them?
There are other discount dealers in Ontario. That will save you on shipping. @Mr.Corvette has a couple. I forget the names. Perhaps he can tell you.

Reactions: MKC8
Reactions: Murray20c8
I can vouch for Tubman, however the shipping for me wasn't exactly smooth sailing. Last Thursday (28 Sept) ordered some Dexron LS oil and MT fluid with free shipping. A short time later got an email saying it was shipped with a Fedex tracking. No movement Friday and obviously over the weekend into Mon/Tues.

Send them an email wondering what's happening and got a reply back mentioning that perhaps order wasn't packed yet so basically they got a tracking from Fedex when they did the waybill on the day I did the online order. Finally it was shipped this past Wednesday and showed up Thursday a week later.

If they shipped it when I got the tracking email I would've had it at my door last Friday (29 Sept) when I was home and wouldn't need my neighbor to porch pirate it while I was at work so I can get it off her when I got home.