Temp_0098

I'm New Here
Oct 6, 2023
VetteCoins
Car
Corvette 2022 C8
Province
ON
Someone hit our side mirror on the passenger side and we will need a full replacement, dealer is asking for over 1k but found the parts for $600 on kippscottgmparts. Can I go with them?

Highly recommend them; I've ordered from them several times: good prices; good advice; good service. They'll ship to you in Ontario for a reasonable cost (Canada Post) however you may wish to:

-see if your dealer will match their pricing (show the dealer your BuyKippScottGMParts.ca written quote). Other members of these Forums have obtained a price match in that fashion;
-find out if you've got a local GM OEM parts wholesaler that might have similar pricing, so you can save on ship costs or personally pick up the parts.

Good luck! And Happy Thanksgiving to all!

• Useful
Reactions: scraze66 and MKC8
Someone hit our side mirror on the passenger side and we will need a full replacement, dealer is asking for over 1k but found the parts for $600 on kippscottgmparts. Can I go with them?
There are other discount dealers in Ontario. That will save you on shipping. @Mr.Corvette has a couple. I forget the names. Perhaps he can tell you.

Reactions: MKC8
  • Informative
Reactions: Murray20c8
I can vouch for Tubman, however the shipping for me wasn't exactly smooth sailing. Last Thursday (28 Sept) ordered some Dexron LS oil and MT fluid with free shipping. A short time later got an email saying it was shipped with a Fedex tracking. No movement Friday and obviously over the weekend into Mon/Tues.

Send them an email wondering what's happening and got a reply back mentioning that perhaps order wasn't packed yet so basically they got a tracking from Fedex when they did the waybill on the day I did the online order. Finally it was shipped this past Wednesday and showed up Thursday a week later.

If they shipped it when I got the tracking email I would've had it at my door last Friday (29 Sept) when I was home and wouldn't need my neighbor to porch pirate it while I was at work so I can get it off her when I got home.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.