View attachment 44592View attachment 44593

I also used the factory location without that huge bracket. I then put a tinted cover and black frame around it so from ten feet away it’s hardly noticeable. I just need black screws now.
You can get little black caps that snap on the screw heads at Canadian Tire. The part comes in two pieces, a plastic washer like fitting that the screw first goes through. You tighten down the screw with the washer like fitting facing outward. When tight you take the black cap and it snaps over the washer like fitting. Nice and neat and tidy. They hold quite tight but can easily be removed with a thin edged tool that you can slip in behind and snap the black cover off. If one is so inclined you can get the cap in chrome too.

BUSTED!!
MADE IT THROUGH 2020! But my luck ran out today. Just finally installed the plate. Just not worth the risk.
IMG_5159.JPG

Last edited:
Want it to be as invisible as possible. I have no issue with the bent look. I can live with it as is. Would have prefered to have no plate but not worth the tickets. I figure I am legit now.
It's your car, but you know it is also illegal to bend them.

I think its an easier position to argue from when your plate is affixed in some way. But will see. The cops should be more concerned with the smoked covers on the rears of plates that essentially obscure the reading of them.
In fact. mine is likely illegal also. lol. They are supposed to be horizontal and vertical etc. Were you pulled over for the plate?

In fact. mine is likely illegal also. lol. They are supposed to be horizontal and vertical etc. Were you pulled over for the plate?
Yes. Four Bicycle Cops on a street corner in the hood doing random checks. Not speeding. Pulled right from an intersection as passing through. Was almost apologetic giving me the ticket but said had to be consistent. I get it. But decided to put plate on right away. get enough attention, no need to invite it. Hope you are staying safe. One shot in for us. Hope we get restrictions lifted soon!

Yes, we are staying safe. That's why I put on the plate also. We don't need a reason to be pulled over. It's hard enough keeping this car at or SLIGHTLY over the limit. ;)
So true! 130 is too easy to hit without even feeling it. Hey any more guys get their shape model? Not a peep on mine. Not seeing any more Canadians claiming to have received it? I think an error blip in VIN's. some rogue Canadian VIN's processed in error. so they shipped anyways otherwise where is the constant fulfillment of them?

Yes. Four Bicycle Cops on a street corner in the hood doing random checks. Not speeding. Pulled right from an intersection as passing through. Was almost apologetic giving me the ticket but said had to be consistent. I get it. But decided to put plate on right away. get enough attention, no need to invite it. Hope you are staying safe. One shot in for us. Hope we get restrictions lifted soon!

Lol. Check out this post I made on the Toronto Mustang Club a few years ago...

Jack Raccoon!

Club Supporter Join Date Oct 2014 Location Hamilton Posts 451 Post Thanks / Like Feedback Score 0

I was pulled over...by a cop...on a horse​

Long story short, missed a time sensitive "no left turn" sign. Make the turn and half way up the block, there's a cop...on a horse. Makes me aware of the time restrictions and lets me go. Pays to be old...

• Haha
Reactions: OL Yeller and ABC
Lol. Check out this post I made on the Toronto Mustang Club a few years ago...

Jack Raccoon!

Club Supporter Join Date Oct 2014 Location Hamilton Posts 451 Post Thanks / Like Feedback Score 0

I was pulled over...by a cop...on a horse​

Can't click on link to Club site, but I can visualize! that's funny.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread