In the last year, I have only seen three C6 Corvettes on the road. I was just adding up the numbers and there have only been 4871 sold new in Canada. Spread them from coast to coast, and it's not much wonder I haven't seen many. Chevrolet Corvette Sales Figures - GOOD CAR BAD CAR

I think they are all in our part of the world Keith....everywhere I look there is C6, and Wayne and I tagging along.

i've seen a few around moose jaw, but not many are actually a canadian car, including mine. my car came out of california, before i bought it.

I'm fine with that. I hate driving the same car as everyone else on the road. Makes owning the Vette all the more special.

In my first post I showed where I got the numbers. That was ALL C6 cars sold in Canada from 2005 on. There were fewer than 12,000 produced in 2012. I've only seen two other C6 Corvettes in our area. One is an orange 2006 427 and the other appeared to be identical to ours.

Alright, I just checked your link like I should have done the first time. That is insane! I really thought Canada would have purchased more vettes!!! I wonder if there are now more C6's from the states than ones bought in Canada in Canada now? :rofl:

I guess I have yet to see a Corvette, C5 or C6, that has the 300 kph speedometer.

Alright, I just checked your link like I should have done the first time. That is insane! I really thought Canada would have purchased more vettes!!! I wonder if there are now more C6's from the states than ones bought in Canada in Canada now? :rofl:

I guess I have yet to see a Corvette, C5 or C6, that has the 300 kph speedometer.

We have always been a small proportion of the US sales. I have to find the paperwork on my '75 but I believe there were ~2500 Vettes sold in Canada in '75 out of the over 38,000 produced that year in St Louis.

Our car, when new, came out of that wonderful dealership that dinked Dan around. There are quite a few Corvettes on Kijiji that have come from the U.S. Yes, the 300KPH speedo is neat although I don't know where I could ever use the top half of it.

Last edited:

Mine is a Canadian model...love the 300 KPH speedometer

I used to be on the TDI diesel forum for a 2006 TDI Jetta I used to have...the forum had a section for spotting other owners of same and when they see it posted, a reply would show up identifying themselves...I thought this a great idea...so if you see another C6...post it on here saying colour, area, and anything else distinguishing about the C6 that was spotted...just an idea...

Doug isn't the only one with a white "Shark" in this north country. I saw one near Bobcaygeon this afternoon, just a few miles from his place. I've seen a few C4s and C5s so far this year but not a single C6. You guys west of Toronto, with your C6s, need to come on a tour up this way so that we don't feel so lonesome. ;)

Make a note......'vettes are not the only sports car selling in low
numbers in Canada.
When we had our Honda S 2000 in '06, didn't see any others around.
Finally in '08 checked Canadian sales.......250 only that year !!! Figures
for earlier years were hardly any better.

Tony,
welland

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.