Aug 14, 2014
Vancouver
VetteCoins
Car
2020 C8 HTC
Province
BC
Looked around the other day, and was surprised to see so many used C8 Corvettes for sale in Canada. Tons. More than I ever see driving on the road.

Kind of sad that they’re being to the curb now.

I wonder when the sellers are buying instead? And it ain’t new C8s….probably Lambos in my neighborhood, as I see more of those than C8s.

That should slowly tank the resale price me thinks.

Looked around the other day, and was surprised to see so many used C8 Corvettes for sale in Canada. Tons. More than I ever see driving on the road.

I wonder when the sellers are buying instead? And it ain’t new C8s….probably Lambos in my neighborhood, as I see more of those than C8s.

If you’re going to keep it, makes no difference. Just about all investments made for profit carry inherent risk. Could be because of interest rates, could be the other half. Who knows. But it is a bonus for those who have been waiting for an allocation and we’re uncomfortable paying scalper prices. Not seeing many Lambos in my trailer court, lol .

Reactions: CTRL_CV and KTJF

Most guys who are selling a C8 are either cashing out or are getting another C8.

You are looking at for sale ads country wide and C8s driven in your city only. I don't know about Vancouver, but here is Southern Ontario

Reactions: 1st Vette
150 or so 2023s for sale alone on autotrader.
So around 150 2023 for sale, and Canada got around 2,850 2023s so only 5.3% which is low considering how popular the C8 is with flippers

update if we eliminate brand new sold orders on auto trader we are left with 120 2023s for sale which is only 4.2% of 2023s delivered to Canada

Last edited:
Reactions: 1st Vette
All used? I suspect that includes a lot of dealer new ones that are sold but automatically go on AutoTrader until they are delivered to the owner.
if we eliminate brand new sold orders on autotrader we are left with only 120 2023s for sale in the entire Canada which is only 4.2% of 2,850 2023s delivered to Canada

The 1LTs seem to be making guys the most money if you were buying it to flip even if a lot of guys here dont think they are that desirable.

I saw one at Munro Motors a few weeks ago that was bought new at Larry Hudsons in Listowel in July. MSRP was $88K. Munro had it online for $119 and sold it. Not sure what the final sale price was but someone made some serious money on it.

Reactions: DenisC8
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.