This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Next truckload to Canada

Mine was also built last week, looks like we got a truck full and almost a second one with just us here on the forum

Look what arrived in London this morning.
They left it wrapped so that I could do the unwrapping. It was well worth the wait.
Started it up in the showroom, boy was it loud. Perfect timing I can pick it up Friday on my birthday.

Attachments

• CCF658D2-2421-4402-8F3F-3FA39FBACA17.jpeg
    374.6 KB · Views: 27
  • CAFC50F0-9D3C-4DE1-B222-3E9386AD2153.jpeg
    362.1 KB · Views: 27
No matter if anyones car is stored at Ingersoll or where ever. I believe it still has to go the dealership from where it was bought. It has to have its PDI and safety check done before anyone can drive it or change it into their name. Just my thoughts.

Reactions: 12cents
Look what arrived in London this morning.
They left it wrapped so that I could do the unwrapping. It was well worth the wait.
Started it up in the showroom, boy was it loud. Perfect timing I can pick it up Friday on my birthday.
I missed the unwrapping, my dealer never notified me Rebby our girls now share a birthday

Thats awesome. I haven't seen the Sebring orange in person even though thats what I ordered. When it does come I am not going to let the dealership clean it. Will be going directly to get PPF and ceramic coating done to the whole car. They have to prep the car themselves for that process so no sense letting the dealership mess it up. Hoping I get it before the snow flies. It's for a convertible so I will have a longer wait.

Reactions: Gilles27
Yes I ordered SO too. I have been reading that GM recommends no PPF to LBR and SO because of the extra tint coats.
I'm still researching it. Any paint experts here?

Reactions: kerry4 and Gilles27