From the posts I've read the following members cars have been built or will be next week.
Built---- Gilles27
Violinfather
Safire
This week and next week
Blu427 --- Friday
Rebby
Murray
Bucketoy

That's 7, for the next load, have I missed anyone?
It’s great seeing my name on the list. Can’t wait.

Reactions: Bucketoy
From the posts I've read the following members cars have been built or will be next week.
Built---- Gilles27
Violinfather
Safire
This week and next week
Blu427 --- Friday
Rebby
Murray
Bucketoy

That's 7, for the next load, have I missed anyone?
Mine is going rail to Ingersoll then truck to eastern ontario

Reactions: kerry4
Rail to Ingersoll?? No, I don't believe so.
JCT drops cars there for another truck to Eastern Ontario. Where are you?
I'm calling my contact at JC all she told me last week was it was heading to Ingersoll so I assumed it was by rail, I hope you're right Murray

Petawawa 1.5 hours west of Ottawa

I'm calling my contact at JC all she told me last week was it was heading to Ingersoll so I assumed it was by rail, I hope you're right Murray
I am right. A friend in St. Catharines ordered his car from Cullen as did I. His was shipped by JCT truck from BGA to Ingersoll and then another truck takes them, to St. Catharines. Funny thing is JCT goes direct to Toronto and even Uxbridge, but not St. Catharines

I am right. A friend in St. Catharines ordered his car from Cullen as did I. His was shipped by JCT truck from BGA to Ingersoll and then another truck takes them, to St. Catharines. Funny thing is JCT goes direct to Toronto and even Uxbridge, but not St. Catharines
Milk Run is killing me!!!!!!!!!!

My dealer said that my code is 4150 Dealer Invoiced. I guess it must be either on QC or awaiting shipment as it was built one week ago.
I think (Don't hold me to it) it means it's ready to ship. I don't think the dealer is invoiced if it's in QC hold.
This is what they see when shipped I'm told
1595538470035.png

My car was built the last week in june. before the trucking companies website went down it was still in bowling green last week. I just tried to contact Chevrolet chat and they told me that they are overwhelmed currently and wouldn't be able to provide me with an update till sometime next week. What a joke.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.