My car is at Status 4300 Intermediate Delivery so I figure that means Ingersoll Train Yard as my "GF" at Jack Cooper is on vacation. My guess is 10 more C8's came into Canada in the last 24 hours
@C8Jake Can you check deliveries for us?

It really is unfortunate that there isn't a link to check your event code status.
It would be so easy for GM to setup and would be reassuring for the thousands of customers
waiting for information on their build and shipment.
I realize GM sells millions of cars, but they knew from their initial announcements that the
C8 was special, why else would they promote the Concierge feature.
They are well aware that Corvette buyers are a special breed, most like me have been loyal to the
brand for many, many years, and those who are new to Corvette are having a frustrating first experience.
If only we could use our order number to view the workbench file, I have a copy of mine and there isn't
any info on there that I shouldn't see.
GM can and should do better.

I just called my contact at Jack Cooper, she told me (9) C8's were dropped off at the Ingersoll Train Yard in Ontario at 6:00 p.m last night. Mine was one of them so there is 8 more for distribution but didn't have anyone's VIN's so I couldn't check.

I just called my contact at Jack Cooper, she told me (9) C8's were dropped off at the Ingersoll Train Yard in Ontario at 6:00 p.m last night. Mine was one of them so there is 8 more for distribution but didn't have anyone's VIN's so I couldn't check.
I just might need you to call your contact in a week. So don't hide from us when you get your car! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Gilles27
Find Micky Mouse info here:

Screenshot_20200730-122034.jpg

Reactions: Gilles27
I hope mine is their too! Vin 5205.
Me Too!! Vin 6073. But I don't think so. Others have been waiting longer.
My car was at 3800 yesterday "produced" if it were at 4000 "available to ship" I
would have had better odds of it being one of those 9.
I guess we just have to wait to hear from dealers when they receive them.

Reactions: Rebby
From the posts I've read the following members cars have been built or will be next week.
Built---- Gilles27
Violinfather
Safire
This week and next week
Blu427 --- Friday
Rebby
Murray
Bucketoy

That's 7, for the next load, have I missed anyone?
Just got a confirmation today that my Elkhart blue C8 has been built as well! TPW July 27

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.