Yes I ordered SO too. I have been reading that GM recommends no PPF to LBR and SO because of the extra tint coats.
I'm still researching it. Any paint experts here?
Its just a protective film on the car so I cant see that harming the paint. But what do I know? Thats why I ask a lot of questions here. LOL. I definitely would like to know the answer to your thought though. Would save me several thousands dollars if not put on.

Add another C8 to that car carrier. Just got off the phone with my salesman... Mine was built at the beginning of the shift on Monday. VIN# 6727. It is now 4B00 - Bayed. Order management says there are no holds on it.

:jump:
Congrats, now if we only knew what 4B00 meant in relation to 4000 ready to ship.
Poster on MEC claims JCT has 10 days from the time a car is declared at
event 4B00 to get it on a truck for shipment.
I hope he is correct.
There must be 8 or 9 of "we the north" at 4B00 or 4000 on this forum alone!!

I'm just back from hiking the Skyline Trail in Jasper over the long w/e and catching up on the "Forum news". Congrats to "Gilles27, safire and Rebby" on their delivery and for everyone else soon to receive their cars, I recommend a "glass half full" attitude when there are people like me still months away from delivery...so don't get too caught up on these last few days of delay when you'll soon be enjoying a great ride and long before others like me who expect to get a 2020 and much farther ahead of those now hoping for a 2021!

If anyone places their first order for a 2021 you can expect an 18 month wait. So I heard. If you were on the list for a 2020 it wont be as long. So I heard.

I'm just back from hiking the Skyline Trail in Jasper over the long w/e and catching up on the "Forum news". Congrats to "Gilles27, safire and Rebby" on their delivery and for everyone else soon to receive their cars, I recommend a "glass half full" attitude when there are people like me still months away from delivery...so don't get too caught up on these last few days of delay when you'll soon be enjoying a great ride and long before others like me who expect to get a 2020 and much farther ahead of those now hoping for a 2021!
You're absolutely right! I was just on the MEC forum post re: "What March Allocations have TPWs" and it is unreal.
Some March allocations with TPWs from late August to Late November and many who still do not have a TPW.
There was even a few Feb. allocations without TPWs!
So you are correct those of us who are waiting for shipping and those with soon to be built dates should consider
ourselves fortunate.

• Agree
Reactions: Sparro and Bucketoy
Moncton got 6 more today
iOS Image - 209735065.png

Moncton got 6 more today
Mine missed this shipment but will likely make the next one. I hope it they don't wait ages to ship. Do you know how long those Moncton orders took from build date to arrival? Mine was built about a week ago and I was wondering about the rail transit times to Moncton.

Some of these 6 were built 6-7 weeks ago. They need a full rail car to Moncton before the next one will leave. Only vehicles in that car are: Camaro , Cadillac CT4,5,6 and C8. Do it takes awhile to fill then move.

Spoke with GM this afternoon regarding status of my C8.
Told me my car is awaiting shipment and that a shipping date has not
been scheduled and ETA at dealer is unknown!!
Anyone else with a built car received an update recently?

Reactions: Bucketoy
Some of these 6 were built 6-7 weeks ago. They need a full rail car to Moncton before the next one will leave. Only vehicles in that car are: Camaro , Cadillac CT4,5,6 and C8. Do it takes awhile to fill then move.
Gross. Do they sit at gm as bayed until then or do they truck them to Ontario and have them sit there at the rail yard?

My car is awaiting Oakridge transport to pick up in Ingersoll, they better have an adequate truck because I'm going to do my best to be at the dealer when they deliver they give no advance when they drop off and worse allowed to deliver after hours WTF
I feel your pain, I camped out at my dealer for two days to greet the car when the truck arrived. that was with the tracking on the Cooper site. Still worth the effort. Let me know if you keep the white car wrap. I kept mine but am now thinking of pitching it. Its bulky and the window tape gets bunched up. I kept the window sticker. I think that may be enough.

• Agree
Reactions: Blu427
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.