Beta
Jun 14, 2017
Port Hope, ON
VetteCoins
Car
2004 Z16 #123
Province
ON
Hi everyone, New to the forum. Stumbled on here yesterday by chance, I didn't realize there was a Canadian Corvette forum. A little back ground info. I bought the car in Jan 2013 in New Brunswick, I had to wait till April to bring it home. The car had just over 13,000 kms on her, now 60,000 kms. Love driving this car.
026.JPG
DSCN0352.JPG

Welcome to the forum. I saw you driving last weekend down Stony Plain and 170 street. Hard to miss that color combination.

Welcome to the Canadian side of corvettes! Great looking car and the colour is my wife's favourite. Hope you Join in on the conversations!

Hi everyone, New to the forum. Stumbled on here yesterday by chance, I didn't realize there was a Canadian Corvette forum. A little back ground info. I bought the car in Jan 2013 in New Brunswick, I had to wait till April to bring it home. The car had just over 13,000 kms on her, now 60,000 kms. Love driving this car.
View attachment 9273 View attachment 9275
Hi Jim. Always interested in the Numbers. How does one determine the # of their
View attachment 9273 View attachment 9275
Hi Jim. Always interested in the Numbers. How does one determine the # of their Z16? (In your case #123) There is another one of these for sale back here in NB now. Has been for some time.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.