Nice job Manny. Great to see her coming together again!

Question...which cam are you running in this motor? Vengeance cam or custom jobby?

Cheers!

Nice job Manny. Great to see her coming together again!

Question...which cam are you running in this motor? Vengeance cam or custom jobby?

Cheers!

Thx for the compliments :canada:

The cam is a custom 1 off from LG Motorsports via Comp Cams
242/248 -641 / 649 112LSA + 2, scary little stick:rofl:

All loaded up and ready for a little trip to the dyno .

Vetteontrailer.jpg

Let me tell you, loading a lowered vette on a trailer in snow fall is no fun at all :rofl:

Hopefully have some video soon from the Dyno and tuning :D

I listened to a 242/248 cam on youtube that was in a C5... and if that was any indication (as unrealistic the sound is compared to real life as it is), HOLEH COWWOWWW LOL... it did sound like an army marching :D

I listened to a 242/248 cam on youtube that was in a C5... and if that was any indication (as unrealistic the sound is compared to real life as it is), HOLEH COWWOWWW LOL... it did sound like an army marching :D

Kind of like the Fleetwood Mac song with all the drumbs in the stadium :rofl:

Too much suspense, What are your mumbers??:banghead:

Not yet , doing some paint work before we do the dyno and tuning , sorry but you will have to wait .

On a side note , I personally am not so intersted in the numbers , but rather the driveablity . All that we did to the car this time around was more to improve driveablity than get a number on the dyno . That doesn't mean that I will be dissapointed with a few ponies :D

A few pictures from todays visit to Westport Auto , to check out the prep and paint .

I told John, if anyone stepped in the car their shoes better be clean ;
I think this may be a bit much :rofl:

Nasty98383build086.jpg

Look no butt :

Nasty98383build090.jpg

Nasty98383build092.jpg

Ah there it is

Nasty98383build091.jpg

A few pictures of Drago's 70 1/2 split bumper LS6 Camaro (its for sale )

Nasty98383build087.jpg

Nasty98383build088.jpg

Nice little LS6 set up :

Nasty98383build089.jpg

Manny's been awefully quiet re his dyno.... I'm sure he's spun the rollers a bit by now!! Let's hear about it Manny!! I know you say (like the rest of us) that a dyno number means very little compared to how good it actually runs, but like the rest of us we like a big number there too! WHAT'S UP?? John tunin her up yet?

Manny's been awefully quiet re his dyno.... I'm sure he's spun the rollers a bit by now!! Let's hear about it Manny!! I know you say (like the rest of us) that a dyno number means very little compared to how good it actually runs, but like the rest of us we like a big number there too! WHAT'S UP?? John tunin her up yet?

Dan still in the paint booth , hopefully next week it will hit the rollers :D

Holy smokes that engine is nice Manny. I was just going through the pictures again. Question, with the tires that you are running on the back, have you ever thought about putting L5 fenders on your car?

I noticed that no one really advertises body parts for our cars on here such as the MCM hoods, Tiger Shark, ACI stuff and all those other goodies. maybe people need to be reminded of the cool stuff we can get for our cars.

Holy smokes that engine is nice Manny. I was just going through the pictures again. Question, with the tires that you are running on the back, have you ever thought about putting L5 fenders on your car?

I noticed that no one really advertises body parts for our cars on here such as the MCM hoods, Tiger Shark, ACI stuff and all those other goodies. maybe people need to be reminded of the cool stuff we can get for our cars.

Thanks Riley . The engine is done in what Chip Foose call's "the jewel in the box" . That is to say that when you open the hood it should look like l the crowning jewel of what you have built.
I have looked at getting the wide fenders . My 305's don't stick past the fenders , so its not an issue . The issue for me is that I would have to get new rear wheels for the fenders. My rears now are 19x11.5 . If I was to do the wide fenders I would go to a 20x13 wheels. So what do I do with a pair of 19x11.5 wheels ? I have also thought of doing the LPE tube kit , but will still end up with a pair of leftover wheels .
Now I can always just buy a completely new set of wheels , OMG that sounds so tempting ..........must resist urge :rofl:

I was approached by MCM a year ago to be their distributor in Canada . At the time thay wanted me to commit 10g in product . That is alot coin to tie up and so I declinded. I do still have access to them wholesale prices .
I do have a access to all the other parts as well Tigershark, ACI , LPE and few others . So If some needs I can get them at a decent price .

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread