Hey! Get off this forum and enjoy your vacation!:D

I hope you are having a blast!!!!

Riley ,ya know my addiction ..... Even on vacation

Lucky for me my sweetheart of 26+ years is understanding and supportive .

Having a great time , but wow did not realize just how tired we actualy were . Up @ 6am everyday to make the most out of our short time in this paradise .

Last edited:
nice down there - I like the Myan Riviera.... Playa Del Carmen, Cozumel... didn't see too many Vettes there tho.....but did see 1 or 2!

ah yes, Mexico!

badegs.jpg

Last edited:
over 2,600 hits on this post and we're all waiting to hear about Manny's dyno tune....should be any day now!

Dan , I so miffed about this , you can't imagine . Its was to be 2 weeks for paint and then dyno and tune ....its now week 7 and my good nature is starting to wain . I am going there in the moring to see just waht the hell is going on :mad:

your good nature?? Who is this and what did you do with Manny?? :rofl:

J/K! Mine is just getting buffed/rubbed out as we speak - new hood and spoiler painted.... a few touch ups on the nose etc and it's down the road we go! Hopefully I can pick it up tonight, if not, maybe the morning.... I aim to drive it up to your bimbo Q Sat aft! :D

hood.jpg
[/IMG]

OK,OK, OK update .

Had a small set back yesterday , went to start it and noticed the oil pressure bleeding off and dropping :eek:
(Insert picture of Manny having a heart attack here )

After some investigation we determined that the cooler lines running to the Dewitts had gone bad and were plugging up with rubber material . Car sat for so long that the rubber went bad .
So by-passed the cooler and had 55-65 PSI and holding ..all good .
New lines ordered and should be here tomorrow . Hopefully have some numbers tomorrow :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread