Looking good so far Manny. Hey quick question Manny, I was thinking of putting LG headers in for a winter project in the garage. Is it a pain in the rear to do??...Or maybe I will come and see you in the spring for the install...A lot easier using a car lift :).lol

It has been done before , but you need to have the car at least 2ft in the air , to gain access . When I first started out that's how I did them , its not a fun job on your back :rofl:

Wait till spring and come and see me :D

Thx
[email protected]
416-873-1779
Home of Canada's Performance Corvette's

Can't wait for more pictures to come Manny. The anticipation is killing me!

Soon , engine is just back from machine shop , and mock up for balancing and blueprinting should be done by early next week . The new ECM is on route, and we hope to be installing it next week .

Believe me Riley the anticipation is killing me too :D

Thx
[email protected]

Just a small update . Its been crazy busy this last week and I have had to put the final install off untill the week of the 27th of December. I will finish up the install that week with lots of pictures and video .

Just wanted to take a moment and wish everyone a Merry Christmas and to say thank you for all your support this past year .

[email protected]
416-873-1779
Home Of Canada's Performance Corvette's

Hey Manny - how long does it take to change my torque tube couplers? I think I need some! :(
You only took 35 mins to change my oil pressure sender with only hand tools, soooooooo, about 45 mins? :D

Hey Manny - how long does it take to change my torque tube couplers? I think I need some! :(
You only took 35 mins to change my oil pressure sender with only hand tools, soooooooo, about 45 mins? :D

Ooooooh , big job Dan . Have to drop the entire drive train, a full 2 days .

Thx
[email protected]
416-873-1779
Home Of Canada's Performance Corvette's

a job for the early spring then.....or, I could drop it off now, and let you take your time doing it, as long as it's ready for spring, that way maybe I'd get free winter storage too! LOL!

Last edited:
a job for the early spring then.....or, I could drop it off now, and let you take your time doing it, as long as it's ready for spring, that way maybe I'd get free winter storage too! LOL!

Early spring is a best bet Dan , once I get the Nasty1 off the lift ,Niks Caddy is back in for another round of mods ...new cam new bigger blower :D

Ok guys , were back :D

First let me say that its been a trying few months with a whole slew of challenges , that included the loss of Rob's father on December 23rd from pneumonia , on the same day that my father-inlaw came home from a weeks hospital stay and after almost passing away from pneumonia .

Many delays with parts and machine work also have contributed to the the wait .

It's great to finally have the engine back here and getting it ready to once again roar to life in the Nasty1 .

Here are the first few pictures from todays assembly .

Rob says its good to go :
Nasty98383build043.jpg

New RPS Carbon disc's and billet flywheel with ARP bolts
Nasty98383build042.jpg

Nasty98383build041.jpg

Do I look happy , ya bet I do
Nasty98383build044.jpg

RPS Clutch all buttoned up
Nasty98383build049.jpg

Water pump / power steering pump & brackets
Nasty98383build048.jpg

Nasty98383build047.jpg

Nasty98383build046.jpg

Early start tomorrow and we should put a huge dent in the project.

Thanks guys , its really comforting to have all of our friends here . This will be good therapy for Rob and peace of mind for myself . I really missed driving my vette last year . This year will hopefully be filled lots of seat time :D

Rob is on the way with morning coffee , and will be at it in just a few . I will again post up the progress later today .

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread